Deputies arrested Mark Derksen of Fountain Hills, and say he was selling heroin, meth and prescription drugs to people of all ages.
As a pastor, Derksen, 63, worked with youth groups and senior citizens.
Although his Faith Mountain Christian Church in Fountain Hills is closed, Derksen was still active in the community.
After receiving tips about Derksen, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office put together an undercover sting operation in which deputies were able to buy drugs. Investigators say they witnessed 30 other people buy drugs at the pastor’s apartment in a single day.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here