*It has inevitably come to this for embattled comedian Katt Williams.
Police in the state of Washington have issued a warrant for his arrest after he skipped a court hearing today (Dec. 12).
Williams was arrested in Seattle on Dec. 2 after he was allegedly involved in a vicious bar fight and booked on suspicion of harassment, assault, and obstructing police charges.
He was due to appear in court today to be formally arraigned, but he never showed up, prompting officials to issue a warrant for his arrest.
According to TMZ, the 39-year-old’s attorney claimed his client was absent due to a “medical issue.”
This is the latest in a slew of legal woes for the star – he was recently hit with a lawsuit from a fan over allegations he struck the man with a microphone during a stand-up gig earlier this month. Last week, he was arrested following a previous high-speed police chase in Sacramento, California. Earlier this month, he was caught on tape smacking an employee in Target.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here