*It has inevitably come to this for embattled comedian Katt Williams.
Police in the state of Washington have issued a warrant for his arrest after he skipped a court hearing today (Dec. 12).
Williams was arrested in Seattle on Dec. 2 after he was allegedly involved in a vicious bar fight and booked on suspicion of harassment, assault, and obstructing police charges.
He was due to appear in court today to be formally arraigned, but he never showed up, prompting officials to issue a warrant for his arrest.
According to TMZ, the 39-year-old’s attorney claimed his client was absent due to a “medical issue.”
This is the latest in a slew of legal woes for the star – he was recently hit with a lawsuit from a fan over allegations he struck the man with a microphone during a stand-up gig earlier this month. Last week, he was arrested following a previous high-speed police chase in Sacramento, California. Earlier this month, he was caught on tape smacking an employee in Target.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here