*It has inevitably come to this for embattled comedian Katt Williams.
Police in the state of Washington have issued a warrant for his arrest after he skipped a court hearing today (Dec. 12).
Williams was arrested in Seattle on Dec. 2 after he was allegedly involved in a vicious bar fight and booked on suspicion of harassment, assault, and obstructing police charges.
He was due to appear in court today to be formally arraigned, but he never showed up, prompting officials to issue a warrant for his arrest.
According to TMZ, the 39-year-old’s attorney claimed his client was absent due to a “medical issue.”
This is the latest in a slew of legal woes for the star – he was recently hit with a lawsuit from a fan over allegations he struck the man with a microphone during a stand-up gig earlier this month. Last week, he was arrested following a previous high-speed police chase in Sacramento, California. Earlier this month, he was caught on tape smacking an employee in Target.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here