*It has inevitably come to this for embattled comedian Katt Williams.
Police in the state of Washington have issued a warrant for his arrest after he skipped a court hearing today (Dec. 12).
Williams was arrested in Seattle on Dec. 2 after he was allegedly involved in a vicious bar fight and booked on suspicion of harassment, assault, and obstructing police charges.
He was due to appear in court today to be formally arraigned, but he never showed up, prompting officials to issue a warrant for his arrest.
According to TMZ, the 39-year-old’s attorney claimed his client was absent due to a “medical issue.”
This is the latest in a slew of legal woes for the star – he was recently hit with a lawsuit from a fan over allegations he struck the man with a microphone during a stand-up gig earlier this month. Last week, he was arrested following a previous high-speed police chase in Sacramento, California. Earlier this month, he was caught on tape smacking an employee in Target.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here