*It has inevitably come to this for embattled comedian Katt Williams.
Police in the state of Washington have issued a warrant for his arrest after he skipped a court hearing today (Dec. 12).
Williams was arrested in Seattle on Dec. 2 after he was allegedly involved in a vicious bar fight and booked on suspicion of harassment, assault, and obstructing police charges.
He was due to appear in court today to be formally arraigned, but he never showed up, prompting officials to issue a warrant for his arrest.
According to TMZ, the 39-year-old’s attorney claimed his client was absent due to a “medical issue.”
This is the latest in a slew of legal woes for the star – he was recently hit with a lawsuit from a fan over allegations he struck the man with a microphone during a stand-up gig earlier this month. Last week, he was arrested following a previous high-speed police chase in Sacramento, California. Earlier this month, he was caught on tape smacking an employee in Target.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here