As controversial as it sounds, the God-fearing shepherd is coming up from a background of secular dancing. She was a huge success, touring with Bobby Brown and TLC.
But now she’s found a way to integrate her two passions – dance and ministry – with an international dance ministry.
Sabrina is also a single woman, raising a college-aged daughter.
It’s quite the set up for a juicy series about faith, money, and ministry.
She’s also got a book on deck – “From Bankhead to Buckhead: Turning Your Life Around In One Year.” In the book, she teaches readers ways to help transform their lives in every aspect.
After divorcing her husband, Sabrina was left with her talents and daughter to raise, relinquishing all financial support the court would have rewarded her. It was her choice to struggle a bit, but also establish her road to success.
Others set to star in the show include well-known interior designer, Marcia Marchman, Sharlinda Rowe-Parker, Ashlee Wilson-Hawn, and several others.
“Big Rich Atlanta” premieres Jan. 20, 2013 on Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here