As controversial as it sounds, the God-fearing shepherd is coming up from a background of secular dancing. She was a huge success, touring with Bobby Brown and TLC.
But now she’s found a way to integrate her two passions – dance and ministry – with an international dance ministry.
Sabrina is also a single woman, raising a college-aged daughter.
It’s quite the set up for a juicy series about faith, money, and ministry.
She’s also got a book on deck – “From Bankhead to Buckhead: Turning Your Life Around In One Year.” In the book, she teaches readers ways to help transform their lives in every aspect.
After divorcing her husband, Sabrina was left with her talents and daughter to raise, relinquishing all financial support the court would have rewarded her. It was her choice to struggle a bit, but also establish her road to success.
Others set to star in the show include well-known interior designer, Marcia Marchman, Sharlinda Rowe-Parker, Ashlee Wilson-Hawn, and several others.
“Big Rich Atlanta” premieres Jan. 20, 2013 on Style Network.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here