As controversial as it sounds, the God-fearing shepherd is coming up from a background of secular dancing. She was a huge success, touring with Bobby Brown and TLC.
But now she’s found a way to integrate her two passions – dance and ministry – with an international dance ministry.
Sabrina is also a single woman, raising a college-aged daughter.
It’s quite the set up for a juicy series about faith, money, and ministry.
She’s also got a book on deck – “From Bankhead to Buckhead: Turning Your Life Around In One Year.” In the book, she teaches readers ways to help transform their lives in every aspect.
After divorcing her husband, Sabrina was left with her talents and daughter to raise, relinquishing all financial support the court would have rewarded her. It was her choice to struggle a bit, but also establish her road to success.
Others set to star in the show include well-known interior designer, Marcia Marchman, Sharlinda Rowe-Parker, Ashlee Wilson-Hawn, and several others.
“Big Rich Atlanta” premieres Jan. 20, 2013 on Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here