As controversial as it sounds, the God-fearing shepherd is coming up from a background of secular dancing. She was a huge success, touring with Bobby Brown and TLC.
But now she’s found a way to integrate her two passions – dance and ministry – with an international dance ministry.
Sabrina is also a single woman, raising a college-aged daughter.
It’s quite the set up for a juicy series about faith, money, and ministry.
She’s also got a book on deck – “From Bankhead to Buckhead: Turning Your Life Around In One Year.” In the book, she teaches readers ways to help transform their lives in every aspect.
After divorcing her husband, Sabrina was left with her talents and daughter to raise, relinquishing all financial support the court would have rewarded her. It was her choice to struggle a bit, but also establish her road to success.
Others set to star in the show include well-known interior designer, Marcia Marchman, Sharlinda Rowe-Parker, Ashlee Wilson-Hawn, and several others.
“Big Rich Atlanta” premieres Jan. 20, 2013 on Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here