As controversial as it sounds, the God-fearing shepherd is coming up from a background of secular dancing. She was a huge success, touring with Bobby Brown and TLC.
But now she’s found a way to integrate her two passions – dance and ministry – with an international dance ministry.
Sabrina is also a single woman, raising a college-aged daughter.
It’s quite the set up for a juicy series about faith, money, and ministry.
She’s also got a book on deck – “From Bankhead to Buckhead: Turning Your Life Around In One Year.” In the book, she teaches readers ways to help transform their lives in every aspect.
After divorcing her husband, Sabrina was left with her talents and daughter to raise, relinquishing all financial support the court would have rewarded her. It was her choice to struggle a bit, but also establish her road to success.
Others set to star in the show include well-known interior designer, Marcia Marchman, Sharlinda Rowe-Parker, Ashlee Wilson-Hawn, and several others.
“Big Rich Atlanta” premieres Jan. 20, 2013 on Style Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here