She’s planning for 2013 to be her last year in the rap game after she drops two whole albums. She says she wants to come up with a different style by doing more “sound research.”
“If I have things my way, if the universe like, allows me to do things the way I want to do them, I want to get two albums out in 2013. Not necessarily take a break, but do some more sound research and come up with a different style. You know what I mean?” she said. “I’d eventually like to stop rapping. That’s just the honest truth. One day I don’t want to rap anymore. Just because I think it’s – it’s easy, but I think its kind of tacky. I think it’s very unlady like. I like it. But I think I’m going to get tired of it. So yeah, I would like to get two albums out.”
Watch the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here