She’s planning for 2013 to be her last year in the rap game after she drops two whole albums. She says she wants to come up with a different style by doing more “sound research.”
“If I have things my way, if the universe like, allows me to do things the way I want to do them, I want to get two albums out in 2013. Not necessarily take a break, but do some more sound research and come up with a different style. You know what I mean?” she said. “I’d eventually like to stop rapping. That’s just the honest truth. One day I don’t want to rap anymore. Just because I think it’s – it’s easy, but I think its kind of tacky. I think it’s very unlady like. I like it. But I think I’m going to get tired of it. So yeah, I would like to get two albums out.”
Watch the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here