She’s planning for 2013 to be her last year in the rap game after she drops two whole albums. She says she wants to come up with a different style by doing more “sound research.”
“If I have things my way, if the universe like, allows me to do things the way I want to do them, I want to get two albums out in 2013. Not necessarily take a break, but do some more sound research and come up with a different style. You know what I mean?” she said. “I’d eventually like to stop rapping. That’s just the honest truth. One day I don’t want to rap anymore. Just because I think it’s – it’s easy, but I think its kind of tacky. I think it’s very unlady like. I like it. But I think I’m going to get tired of it. So yeah, I would like to get two albums out.”
Watch the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here