She’s planning for 2013 to be her last year in the rap game after she drops two whole albums. She says she wants to come up with a different style by doing more “sound research.”
“If I have things my way, if the universe like, allows me to do things the way I want to do them, I want to get two albums out in 2013. Not necessarily take a break, but do some more sound research and come up with a different style. You know what I mean?” she said. “I’d eventually like to stop rapping. That’s just the honest truth. One day I don’t want to rap anymore. Just because I think it’s – it’s easy, but I think its kind of tacky. I think it’s very unlady like. I like it. But I think I’m going to get tired of it. So yeah, I would like to get two albums out.”
Watch the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here