*A gold tuxedo worn by Beyonce in her “Love On Top” music video will hit the auction block to raise money for a children’s charity.
The singer has donated the outfit from the 2011 video to the Park Avenue Garage charity sale, which will take place in New York over the weekend.
The item, priced at $750, will help raise funds for New Yorkers for Children, which supports kids from low-income families.
The Douglas Hannant tux has been re-sewn after the sleeves ripped during some hard dancing on set.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here