*For somebody who’s supposed to be dumb, as her “fan” Wendy Williams, calls her, Beyonce sure knows how to make a LOT of money.
In fact, as you can see from the photo above, Pepsi drinkers can now look forward to drinking out of a can with Bey’s face on it sometime next year.
That’s because she signed a $50 million deal to be4come the soft drink’s latest celebrity endorser. On top of that, PepsiCo is givinmg the singer unprecedented creative freedom.
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyonce says of the new collaboration. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
The campaign will involve promoting her next album, television ads, photo shoots, and the limited edition soda cans. Naturally, Pepsi will be a part of her world tour next year as well. Specifically, Pepsi logos will appear on the tour and the beverage company will also be part of choosing local talent to open for the pop diva in certain places around the world.
The Pepsi can bearing Beyonce’s face will debut in Europe first.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here