*For somebody who’s supposed to be dumb, as her “fan” Wendy Williams, calls her, Beyonce sure knows how to make a LOT of money.
In fact, as you can see from the photo above, Pepsi drinkers can now look forward to drinking out of a can with Bey’s face on it sometime next year.
That’s because she signed a $50 million deal to be4come the soft drink’s latest celebrity endorser. On top of that, PepsiCo is givinmg the singer unprecedented creative freedom.
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyonce says of the new collaboration. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
The campaign will involve promoting her next album, television ads, photo shoots, and the limited edition soda cans. Naturally, Pepsi will be a part of her world tour next year as well. Specifically, Pepsi logos will appear on the tour and the beverage company will also be part of choosing local talent to open for the pop diva in certain places around the world.
The Pepsi can bearing Beyonce’s face will debut in Europe first.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here