*For somebody who’s supposed to be dumb, as her “fan” Wendy Williams, calls her, Beyonce sure knows how to make a LOT of money.
In fact, as you can see from the photo above, Pepsi drinkers can now look forward to drinking out of a can with Bey’s face on it sometime next year.
That’s because she signed a $50 million deal to be4come the soft drink’s latest celebrity endorser. On top of that, PepsiCo is givinmg the singer unprecedented creative freedom.
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyonce says of the new collaboration. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
The campaign will involve promoting her next album, television ads, photo shoots, and the limited edition soda cans. Naturally, Pepsi will be a part of her world tour next year as well. Specifically, Pepsi logos will appear on the tour and the beverage company will also be part of choosing local talent to open for the pop diva in certain places around the world.
The Pepsi can bearing Beyonce’s face will debut in Europe first.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here