*For somebody who’s supposed to be dumb, as her “fan” Wendy Williams, calls her, Beyonce sure knows how to make a LOT of money.
In fact, as you can see from the photo above, Pepsi drinkers can now look forward to drinking out of a can with Bey’s face on it sometime next year.
That’s because she signed a $50 million deal to be4come the soft drink’s latest celebrity endorser. On top of that, PepsiCo is givinmg the singer unprecedented creative freedom.
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyonce says of the new collaboration. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
The campaign will involve promoting her next album, television ads, photo shoots, and the limited edition soda cans. Naturally, Pepsi will be a part of her world tour next year as well. Specifically, Pepsi logos will appear on the tour and the beverage company will also be part of choosing local talent to open for the pop diva in certain places around the world.
The Pepsi can bearing Beyonce’s face will debut in Europe first.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here