*For somebody who’s supposed to be dumb, as her “fan” Wendy Williams, calls her, Beyonce sure knows how to make a LOT of money.
In fact, as you can see from the photo above, Pepsi drinkers can now look forward to drinking out of a can with Bey’s face on it sometime next year.
That’s because she signed a $50 million deal to be4come the soft drink’s latest celebrity endorser. On top of that, PepsiCo is givinmg the singer unprecedented creative freedom.
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve,” Beyonce says of the new collaboration. “As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
The campaign will involve promoting her next album, television ads, photo shoots, and the limited edition soda cans. Naturally, Pepsi will be a part of her world tour next year as well. Specifically, Pepsi logos will appear on the tour and the beverage company will also be part of choosing local talent to open for the pop diva in certain places around the world.
The Pepsi can bearing Beyonce’s face will debut in Europe first.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here