*The March 2013 issue of Vogue magazine will feature Beyoncé on the cover, according to the New York Daily News.
The singer reportedly did a shoot with photographer Annie Leibovitz last week for the fashion magazine.
The March issue – which marks her second Vogue cover – will be out in late February, following Beyoncé’s headlining performance at the Super Bowl half-time show on Feb. 3.
Earlier this month, Bey secured a $50 million deal with Pepsi to coincide with her appearance at the Super Bowl, which is sponsored by the beverage company.
Her fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2011’s “4,” is expected to be released next year, with producer The-Dream promising that new music will be released before the Super Bowl show.
Beyoncé will also be the focus of a self-directed documentary about her life, which is due to air on HBO on Feb. 16.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here