*The March 2013 issue of Vogue magazine will feature Beyoncé on the cover, according to the New York Daily News.
The singer reportedly did a shoot with photographer Annie Leibovitz last week for the fashion magazine.
The March issue – which marks her second Vogue cover – will be out in late February, following Beyoncé’s headlining performance at the Super Bowl half-time show on Feb. 3.
Earlier this month, Bey secured a $50 million deal with Pepsi to coincide with her appearance at the Super Bowl, which is sponsored by the beverage company.
Her fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2011’s “4,” is expected to be released next year, with producer The-Dream promising that new music will be released before the Super Bowl show.
Beyoncé will also be the focus of a self-directed documentary about her life, which is due to air on HBO on Feb. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here