*The March 2013 issue of Vogue magazine will feature Beyoncé on the cover, according to the New York Daily News.
The singer reportedly did a shoot with photographer Annie Leibovitz last week for the fashion magazine.
The March issue – which marks her second Vogue cover – will be out in late February, following Beyoncé’s headlining performance at the Super Bowl half-time show on Feb. 3.
Earlier this month, Bey secured a $50 million deal with Pepsi to coincide with her appearance at the Super Bowl, which is sponsored by the beverage company.
Her fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2011’s “4,” is expected to be released next year, with producer The-Dream promising that new music will be released before the Super Bowl show.
Beyoncé will also be the focus of a self-directed documentary about her life, which is due to air on HBO on Feb. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here