*The March 2013 issue of Vogue magazine will feature Beyoncé on the cover, according to the New York Daily News.
The singer reportedly did a shoot with photographer Annie Leibovitz last week for the fashion magazine.
The March issue – which marks her second Vogue cover – will be out in late February, following Beyoncé’s headlining performance at the Super Bowl half-time show on Feb. 3.
Earlier this month, Bey secured a $50 million deal with Pepsi to coincide with her appearance at the Super Bowl, which is sponsored by the beverage company.
Her fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2011’s “4,” is expected to be released next year, with producer The-Dream promising that new music will be released before the Super Bowl show.
Beyoncé will also be the focus of a self-directed documentary about her life, which is due to air on HBO on Feb. 16.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here