*The March 2013 issue of Vogue magazine will feature Beyoncé on the cover, according to the New York Daily News.
The singer reportedly did a shoot with photographer Annie Leibovitz last week for the fashion magazine.
The March issue – which marks her second Vogue cover – will be out in late February, following Beyoncé’s headlining performance at the Super Bowl half-time show on Feb. 3.
Earlier this month, Bey secured a $50 million deal with Pepsi to coincide with her appearance at the Super Bowl, which is sponsored by the beverage company.
Her fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2011’s “4,” is expected to be released next year, with producer The-Dream promising that new music will be released before the Super Bowl show.
Beyoncé will also be the focus of a self-directed documentary about her life, which is due to air on HBO on Feb. 16.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here