*This story has to be one of the most brutal and tragic stories we’ve heard in a while.
For some people, divorce isn’t good enough. They have to know that they will never have to deal with that person ever again.
Gregory Eldred, 52, of Coudersport, Pennsylvania, walked into the First United Presbyterian Church of Coudersport and shot his ex-wife and choir director, 53-year-old Darlene Sitler as she sat at the organ for Sunday’s service.
Sitler fell into the organ pit.
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here