*This story has to be one of the most brutal and tragic stories we’ve heard in a while.
For some people, divorce isn’t good enough. They have to know that they will never have to deal with that person ever again.
Gregory Eldred, 52, of Coudersport, Pennsylvania, walked into the First United Presbyterian Church of Coudersport and shot his ex-wife and choir director, 53-year-old Darlene Sitler as she sat at the organ for Sunday’s service.
Sitler fell into the organ pit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here