*When Judy Mays needs to replenish her strength, when she must find a way to cope with life’s challenges and rejoice in its blessings, when friends and family ask her for advice, support or help, she heads to one place.
“My faith is the difference between living a God-destined life compared to just surviving,” she said. “It makes me learn something about myself … it further establishes me in who I am as a person. God has seen me through every situation in life and I know (God) will always be there. Without that faith … I don’t know.”
Read the full story at thestarpress.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here