*When Judy Mays needs to replenish her strength, when she must find a way to cope with life’s challenges and rejoice in its blessings, when friends and family ask her for advice, support or help, she heads to one place.
“My faith is the difference between living a God-destined life compared to just surviving,” she said. “It makes me learn something about myself … it further establishes me in who I am as a person. God has seen me through every situation in life and I know (God) will always be there. Without that faith … I don’t know.”
Read the full story at thestarpress.com.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here