*When Judy Mays needs to replenish her strength, when she must find a way to cope with life’s challenges and rejoice in its blessings, when friends and family ask her for advice, support or help, she heads to one place.
“My faith is the difference between living a God-destined life compared to just surviving,” she said. “It makes me learn something about myself … it further establishes me in who I am as a person. God has seen me through every situation in life and I know (God) will always be there. Without that faith … I don’t know.”
Read the full story at thestarpress.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here