*Brandy is about to be a married woman – this time for real.
The singer-actress is engaged to her boyfriend, music executive Ryan Press, Us Weekly reports.
“They are thrilled and happy, and Brandy feels this is so right,” a source told the magazine.
No word yet on the date or location of the ceremony.
Brandy, who stars in BET’s “The Game,” was never legally married to her ex, Robert Smith, but the pair have a 10-year-old daughter together.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here