Instead of going back to reality television like everyone else, the musical crew has created a new app for family and children called “FamBam: Got to Have Music.”
It’s an animated, interactive children’s book that can be used on a mobile device and shared by the whole family.
The app is geared toward children 3 to 6 years old. Kids can watch or read the story on their own, and flip through pages and be completely entertained.
“FamBam is a Norwood family term of endearment that declares our exclamation of happiness about family,” states Willie Norwood. “We’re creating FamBam apps because we believe that devices like the iPhone and iPad have the potential to be revolutionary learning tools – if used properly. We think technology can create new ways for parents to connect with and help their children, and we’re creating the products that we want to use with our grandchildren,” proclaims Sonja Norwood, the family’s matriarch.
The book teaches children about music and gives them the opportunity to appreciate different types as well as learn to resolve conflicts in a positive way.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here