*Cee Lo Green will have to make some drastic changes to his backstage rider after announcing his plan to adopt a healthy diet in the New Year.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” recently announced he is teaming up with eDiets.com in an effort to lose weight ahead of his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which kicks off in February.
However, Green will have to alter his list of dressing room demands for his Sin City shows, because his current rider reveals he has a penchant for high-calorie foods.
In the document, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, Green demands dinners of “baked lobster and macaroni cheese,” “baked butter covered dinner rolls,” “baked sweet potato pie” and “peach cobbler.”
He also asks for rib-eye steaks and fried jumbo prawns, as well as vodka, tequila, beer and red wine.
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here