*Cee Lo Green will have to make some drastic changes to his backstage rider after announcing his plan to adopt a healthy diet in the New Year.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” recently announced he is teaming up with eDiets.com in an effort to lose weight ahead of his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which kicks off in February.
However, Green will have to alter his list of dressing room demands for his Sin City shows, because his current rider reveals he has a penchant for high-calorie foods.
In the document, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, Green demands dinners of “baked lobster and macaroni cheese,” “baked butter covered dinner rolls,” “baked sweet potato pie” and “peach cobbler.”
He also asks for rib-eye steaks and fried jumbo prawns, as well as vodka, tequila, beer and red wine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here