*Cee Lo Green will have to make some drastic changes to his backstage rider after announcing his plan to adopt a healthy diet in the New Year.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” recently announced he is teaming up with eDiets.com in an effort to lose weight ahead of his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which kicks off in February.
However, Green will have to alter his list of dressing room demands for his Sin City shows, because his current rider reveals he has a penchant for high-calorie foods.
In the document, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, Green demands dinners of “baked lobster and macaroni cheese,” “baked butter covered dinner rolls,” “baked sweet potato pie” and “peach cobbler.”
He also asks for rib-eye steaks and fried jumbo prawns, as well as vodka, tequila, beer and red wine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here