*Cee Lo Green will have to make some drastic changes to his backstage rider after announcing his plan to adopt a healthy diet in the New Year.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” recently announced he is teaming up with eDiets.com in an effort to lose weight ahead of his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which kicks off in February.
However, Green will have to alter his list of dressing room demands for his Sin City shows, because his current rider reveals he has a penchant for high-calorie foods.
In the document, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, Green demands dinners of “baked lobster and macaroni cheese,” “baked butter covered dinner rolls,” “baked sweet potato pie” and “peach cobbler.”
He also asks for rib-eye steaks and fried jumbo prawns, as well as vodka, tequila, beer and red wine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here