*Cee Lo Green will have to make some drastic changes to his backstage rider after announcing his plan to adopt a healthy diet in the New Year.
The singer and judge on “The Voice” recently announced he is teaming up with eDiets.com in an effort to lose weight ahead of his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which kicks off in February.
However, Green will have to alter his list of dressing room demands for his Sin City shows, because his current rider reveals he has a penchant for high-calorie foods.
In the document, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, Green demands dinners of “baked lobster and macaroni cheese,” “baked butter covered dinner rolls,” “baked sweet potato pie” and “peach cobbler.”
He also asks for rib-eye steaks and fried jumbo prawns, as well as vodka, tequila, beer and red wine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here