The former football star, and short-time husband of Evelyn Lozada, admitted to being the reason his life turned to crap overnight.
In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take,” he said he was started the ish between his now ex-lady.
“There was a domestic dispute, for one, which was all my fault, because I’m living life the way it shouldn’t be lived. [That’s] why I lost everything I did,” Chad stated. “It is what it is. I made the bed, I’m laying in it. I paid the price for what I did wrong.”
He still refers to Evelyn as his wife. The head butt thing, he calls that a mistake.
“What happened was a mistake. That’s what happened. A mistake that I’ve continuously apologized for with the people that I’ve hurt, including my wife,” he said. “I think me continuing to say ‘sorry’ sort of drowns it out.”
Chad’s apologized to Evelyn for his actions and finds himself still fighting for her love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here