The former football star, and short-time husband of Evelyn Lozada, admitted to being the reason his life turned to crap overnight.
In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take,” he said he was started the ish between his now ex-lady.
“There was a domestic dispute, for one, which was all my fault, because I’m living life the way it shouldn’t be lived. [That’s] why I lost everything I did,” Chad stated. “It is what it is. I made the bed, I’m laying in it. I paid the price for what I did wrong.”
He still refers to Evelyn as his wife. The head butt thing, he calls that a mistake.
“What happened was a mistake. That’s what happened. A mistake that I’ve continuously apologized for with the people that I’ve hurt, including my wife,” he said. “I think me continuing to say ‘sorry’ sort of drowns it out.”
Chad’s apologized to Evelyn for his actions and finds himself still fighting for her love.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here