The former football star, and short-time husband of Evelyn Lozada, admitted to being the reason his life turned to crap overnight.
In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take,” he said he was started the ish between his now ex-lady.
“There was a domestic dispute, for one, which was all my fault, because I’m living life the way it shouldn’t be lived. [That’s] why I lost everything I did,” Chad stated. “It is what it is. I made the bed, I’m laying in it. I paid the price for what I did wrong.”
He still refers to Evelyn as his wife. The head butt thing, he calls that a mistake.
“What happened was a mistake. That’s what happened. A mistake that I’ve continuously apologized for with the people that I’ve hurt, including my wife,” he said. “I think me continuing to say ‘sorry’ sort of drowns it out.”
Chad’s apologized to Evelyn for his actions and finds himself still fighting for her love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here