The former football star, and short-time husband of Evelyn Lozada, admitted to being the reason his life turned to crap overnight.
In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take,” he said he was started the ish between his now ex-lady.
“There was a domestic dispute, for one, which was all my fault, because I’m living life the way it shouldn’t be lived. [That’s] why I lost everything I did,” Chad stated. “It is what it is. I made the bed, I’m laying in it. I paid the price for what I did wrong.”
He still refers to Evelyn as his wife. The head butt thing, he calls that a mistake.
“What happened was a mistake. That’s what happened. A mistake that I’ve continuously apologized for with the people that I’ve hurt, including my wife,” he said. “I think me continuing to say ‘sorry’ sort of drowns it out.”
Chad’s apologized to Evelyn for his actions and finds himself still fighting for her love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here