*Chris Brown reopened his Twitter account on Sunday and simultaneously continued the buzz of his reunion with Rihanna by posting a fresh, intimate photo of them together.
The singer didn’t comment on his hiatus, which came following a nasty exchange with comedienne Jenny Johnson.
He did, however, post the above black and white Instagram pic of himself with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as Rihanna lounged in the background – wrapped in a camouflauge covering and dressed in her delicates. The caption read, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”
Meanwhile, Jenny Johnson wrote an article for GQ magazine (published on Friday) in which she comments on her feud with Brown.
“I didn’t want attention from all of this,” she said. “If I wanted attention, I would have accepted all of the invitations to be on shows and to actually give exclusive interviews, but I declined all of them. I’ve had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I’m taking up for Rihanna, I’m not. I’m on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here