*Chris Brown reopened his Twitter account on Sunday and simultaneously continued the buzz of his reunion with Rihanna by posting a fresh, intimate photo of them together.
The singer didn’t comment on his hiatus, which came following a nasty exchange with comedienne Jenny Johnson.
He did, however, post the above black and white Instagram pic of himself with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as Rihanna lounged in the background – wrapped in a camouflauge covering and dressed in her delicates. The caption read, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”
Meanwhile, Jenny Johnson wrote an article for GQ magazine (published on Friday) in which she comments on her feud with Brown.
“I didn’t want attention from all of this,” she said. “If I wanted attention, I would have accepted all of the invitations to be on shows and to actually give exclusive interviews, but I declined all of them. I’ve had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I’m taking up for Rihanna, I’m not. I’m on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman.”
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here