*Chris Brown reopened his Twitter account on Sunday and simultaneously continued the buzz of his reunion with Rihanna by posting a fresh, intimate photo of them together.
The singer didn’t comment on his hiatus, which came following a nasty exchange with comedienne Jenny Johnson.
He did, however, post the above black and white Instagram pic of himself with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as Rihanna lounged in the background – wrapped in a camouflauge covering and dressed in her delicates. The caption read, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”
Meanwhile, Jenny Johnson wrote an article for GQ magazine (published on Friday) in which she comments on her feud with Brown.
“I didn’t want attention from all of this,” she said. “If I wanted attention, I would have accepted all of the invitations to be on shows and to actually give exclusive interviews, but I declined all of them. I’ve had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I’m taking up for Rihanna, I’m not. I’m on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here