*Chris Brown reopened his Twitter account on Sunday and simultaneously continued the buzz of his reunion with Rihanna by posting a fresh, intimate photo of them together.
The singer didn’t comment on his hiatus, which came following a nasty exchange with comedienne Jenny Johnson.
He did, however, post the above black and white Instagram pic of himself with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as Rihanna lounged in the background – wrapped in a camouflauge covering and dressed in her delicates. The caption read, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”
Meanwhile, Jenny Johnson wrote an article for GQ magazine (published on Friday) in which she comments on her feud with Brown.
“I didn’t want attention from all of this,” she said. “If I wanted attention, I would have accepted all of the invitations to be on shows and to actually give exclusive interviews, but I declined all of them. I’ve had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I’m taking up for Rihanna, I’m not. I’m on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here