*Chris Brown reopened his Twitter account on Sunday and simultaneously continued the buzz of his reunion with Rihanna by posting a fresh, intimate photo of them together.
The singer didn’t comment on his hiatus, which came following a nasty exchange with comedienne Jenny Johnson.
He did, however, post the above black and white Instagram pic of himself with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as Rihanna lounged in the background – wrapped in a camouflauge covering and dressed in her delicates. The caption read, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”
Meanwhile, Jenny Johnson wrote an article for GQ magazine (published on Friday) in which she comments on her feud with Brown.
“I didn’t want attention from all of this,” she said. “If I wanted attention, I would have accepted all of the invitations to be on shows and to actually give exclusive interviews, but I declined all of them. I’ve had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I’m taking up for Rihanna, I’m not. I’m on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman.”
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here