Just five days after the politician resigned from Congress, his lovely wife and fellow politician, Alderwoman Sandi Jackson, filed a series of interesting amendments to her ward committee’s campaign fund, revealing dozens of previously undisclosed transactions that date back three years.
One of the records includes a hefty $13,000 from her hubby’s congressional account into her ward organization account, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
So far, these two aren’t looking so good.
Investigators also found that there was a monthly transfer of $1250 to his wife’s ward organization SWIPO to pay for rent. Both Jesse Jr. and his wife’s camps shared an office.
Another correction made on Nov. 27 revealed new $20,000 expenditures, including more transfers of $8,200 out of her husband’s congressional account.
Sandi’s office filed a total of eight revisions, dating back to 2009.
Several other points in the amendments may cause a few eyebrows to raise, including some amendments that put the accounts in the negative. According to reports, this would cause a bit of alarm and prompt an investigation.
David Morrison, deputy director of the Illinois Campaign for Political Reform believes there is more than meets the eye here.
Read/learn more at Chicago Sun Times.
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here