Just five days after the politician resigned from Congress, his lovely wife and fellow politician, Alderwoman Sandi Jackson, filed a series of interesting amendments to her ward committee’s campaign fund, revealing dozens of previously undisclosed transactions that date back three years.
One of the records includes a hefty $13,000 from her hubby’s congressional account into her ward organization account, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
So far, these two aren’t looking so good.
Investigators also found that there was a monthly transfer of $1250 to his wife’s ward organization SWIPO to pay for rent. Both Jesse Jr. and his wife’s camps shared an office.
Another correction made on Nov. 27 revealed new $20,000 expenditures, including more transfers of $8,200 out of her husband’s congressional account.
Sandi’s office filed a total of eight revisions, dating back to 2009.
Several other points in the amendments may cause a few eyebrows to raise, including some amendments that put the accounts in the negative. According to reports, this would cause a bit of alarm and prompt an investigation.
David Morrison, deputy director of the Illinois Campaign for Political Reform believes there is more than meets the eye here.
Read/learn more at Chicago Sun Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here