Just five days after the politician resigned from Congress, his lovely wife and fellow politician, Alderwoman Sandi Jackson, filed a series of interesting amendments to her ward committee’s campaign fund, revealing dozens of previously undisclosed transactions that date back three years.
One of the records includes a hefty $13,000 from her hubby’s congressional account into her ward organization account, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
So far, these two aren’t looking so good.
Investigators also found that there was a monthly transfer of $1250 to his wife’s ward organization SWIPO to pay for rent. Both Jesse Jr. and his wife’s camps shared an office.
Another correction made on Nov. 27 revealed new $20,000 expenditures, including more transfers of $8,200 out of her husband’s congressional account.
Sandi’s office filed a total of eight revisions, dating back to 2009.
Several other points in the amendments may cause a few eyebrows to raise, including some amendments that put the accounts in the negative. According to reports, this would cause a bit of alarm and prompt an investigation.
David Morrison, deputy director of the Illinois Campaign for Political Reform believes there is more than meets the eye here.
Read/learn more at Chicago Sun Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here