Those girls are a hot mess, especially Kenya Moore, the desperate one.
Cynthia Bailey was sure to address the situation in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister.
“I’m a closure girl. I definitely needed to get that off my chest,” said Cynthia, who pulled Kenya aside while in Anguilla to rehash the Bailey Agency/Jet magazine casting call that started the two ladies off on the wrong foot.
Unlike the historical immaturity that occurs on the show, Cynthia thought approaching Kenya on a one on one basis would be the right move. But at the end of the day, it proved to be useless because the former beauty queen acts rotten to the core.
“Kenya gave me the book to be mean-spirited and I think that’s just unfortunate,” Cynthia told Sister 2 Sister. “We’re sitting up there having a beautiful lunch. All of this was put together because of Peter [Thomas] and I. I thought it was inappropriate.”
While the notion was unmistakably rude, Cynthia is chalking it up to Kenya’s possible psychological or emotional issues.
“I just feel sorry for her in a way. She’s not really all that bad, but she just kinda… I don’t know. My whole thing is: If she’s nice to me. I’m nice to her,” said Cynthia. “I try not to pay Kenya too much attention. Her issues have nothing to do with me. I try to take the high road.”
Read more of the interview at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here