Those girls are a hot mess, especially Kenya Moore, the desperate one.
Cynthia Bailey was sure to address the situation in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister.
“I’m a closure girl. I definitely needed to get that off my chest,” said Cynthia, who pulled Kenya aside while in Anguilla to rehash the Bailey Agency/Jet magazine casting call that started the two ladies off on the wrong foot.
Unlike the historical immaturity that occurs on the show, Cynthia thought approaching Kenya on a one on one basis would be the right move. But at the end of the day, it proved to be useless because the former beauty queen acts rotten to the core.
“Kenya gave me the book to be mean-spirited and I think that’s just unfortunate,” Cynthia told Sister 2 Sister. “We’re sitting up there having a beautiful lunch. All of this was put together because of Peter [Thomas] and I. I thought it was inappropriate.”
While the notion was unmistakably rude, Cynthia is chalking it up to Kenya’s possible psychological or emotional issues.
“I just feel sorry for her in a way. She’s not really all that bad, but she just kinda… I don’t know. My whole thing is: If she’s nice to me. I’m nice to her,” said Cynthia. “I try not to pay Kenya too much attention. Her issues have nothing to do with me. I try to take the high road.”
Read more of the interview at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here