Those girls are a hot mess, especially Kenya Moore, the desperate one.
Cynthia Bailey was sure to address the situation in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister.
“I’m a closure girl. I definitely needed to get that off my chest,” said Cynthia, who pulled Kenya aside while in Anguilla to rehash the Bailey Agency/Jet magazine casting call that started the two ladies off on the wrong foot.
Unlike the historical immaturity that occurs on the show, Cynthia thought approaching Kenya on a one on one basis would be the right move. But at the end of the day, it proved to be useless because the former beauty queen acts rotten to the core.
“Kenya gave me the book to be mean-spirited and I think that’s just unfortunate,” Cynthia told Sister 2 Sister. “We’re sitting up there having a beautiful lunch. All of this was put together because of Peter [Thomas] and I. I thought it was inappropriate.”
While the notion was unmistakably rude, Cynthia is chalking it up to Kenya’s possible psychological or emotional issues.
“I just feel sorry for her in a way. She’s not really all that bad, but she just kinda… I don’t know. My whole thing is: If she’s nice to me. I’m nice to her,” said Cynthia. “I try not to pay Kenya too much attention. Her issues have nothing to do with me. I try to take the high road.”
Read more of the interview at Sister 2 Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here