The newbie on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has been terribly flirty with the married men on the show, most recently Cynthia Bailey’s man.
Cynthia watched as the show’s over-the-top queen bent down and rubbed her booty all over Peter. While many women (it might be safe to say most) may have thought that whole situation was completely inappropriate and disrespectful, the cool calm collected model said it don’t bother her none.
“I was not bothered by Kenya dancing with Peter. We were all dancing and having a good time. Yes, the little ‘bend over booty shake part’ was a little extra, but overall I thought it was pretty harmless,” said Cynthia.
Or she just didn’t want to cause a scene and drop the girl on the floor by her weave.
However, Cynthia appeared more upset by Kenya’s continuous flirtatious interaction with Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo.
The ‘let’s throw other people’s husbands and wives in the pool game’ is a no-no,” Cynthia wrote in her latest BravoTV.com blog. “As married folks, there have to be some boundaries that need to be respected.”
Whatever the case may be, it could be noted that Kenya’s interaction with married men overall is completely out of line and quite troublesome. But if no one is going to confront the attention-seeking reality star, then she’ll keep doing what she does best – cause drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here