The newbie on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has been terribly flirty with the married men on the show, most recently Cynthia Bailey’s man.
Cynthia watched as the show’s over-the-top queen bent down and rubbed her booty all over Peter. While many women (it might be safe to say most) may have thought that whole situation was completely inappropriate and disrespectful, the cool calm collected model said it don’t bother her none.
“I was not bothered by Kenya dancing with Peter. We were all dancing and having a good time. Yes, the little ‘bend over booty shake part’ was a little extra, but overall I thought it was pretty harmless,” said Cynthia.
Or she just didn’t want to cause a scene and drop the girl on the floor by her weave.
However, Cynthia appeared more upset by Kenya’s continuous flirtatious interaction with Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo.
The ‘let’s throw other people’s husbands and wives in the pool game’ is a no-no,” Cynthia wrote in her latest BravoTV.com blog. “As married folks, there have to be some boundaries that need to be respected.”
Whatever the case may be, it could be noted that Kenya’s interaction with married men overall is completely out of line and quite troublesome. But if no one is going to confront the attention-seeking reality star, then she’ll keep doing what she does best – cause drama.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here