The newbie on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has been terribly flirty with the married men on the show, most recently Cynthia Bailey’s man.
Cynthia watched as the show’s over-the-top queen bent down and rubbed her booty all over Peter. While many women (it might be safe to say most) may have thought that whole situation was completely inappropriate and disrespectful, the cool calm collected model said it don’t bother her none.
“I was not bothered by Kenya dancing with Peter. We were all dancing and having a good time. Yes, the little ‘bend over booty shake part’ was a little extra, but overall I thought it was pretty harmless,” said Cynthia.
Or she just didn’t want to cause a scene and drop the girl on the floor by her weave.
However, Cynthia appeared more upset by Kenya’s continuous flirtatious interaction with Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo.
The ‘let’s throw other people’s husbands and wives in the pool game’ is a no-no,” Cynthia wrote in her latest BravoTV.com blog. “As married folks, there have to be some boundaries that need to be respected.”
Whatever the case may be, it could be noted that Kenya’s interaction with married men overall is completely out of line and quite troublesome. But if no one is going to confront the attention-seeking reality star, then she’ll keep doing what she does best – cause drama.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here