The former NBA star was ordered to pay $500,000 in back child support to his ex-wife after being found in contempt of court.
Eccentric and unruly at times, Rodman is best known for his interesting taste in hair color and affinity for women’s clothing. According to reports, the Orange County (California) Superior Court Commissioner Barry Michaelson warned him that he could face some serious jail time if he didn’t pay up.
The amount he’s got to pay now is actually a step down from what his ex told authorities he owes – $850,000.
Now the former couple will be going back to court to determine the custody fate of their pre-teen son and daughter.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here