The former NBA star was ordered to pay $500,000 in back child support to his ex-wife after being found in contempt of court.
Eccentric and unruly at times, Rodman is best known for his interesting taste in hair color and affinity for women’s clothing. According to reports, the Orange County (California) Superior Court Commissioner Barry Michaelson warned him that he could face some serious jail time if he didn’t pay up.
The amount he’s got to pay now is actually a step down from what his ex told authorities he owes – $850,000.
Now the former couple will be going back to court to determine the custody fate of their pre-teen son and daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here