The former NBA star was ordered to pay $500,000 in back child support to his ex-wife after being found in contempt of court.
Eccentric and unruly at times, Rodman is best known for his interesting taste in hair color and affinity for women’s clothing. According to reports, the Orange County (California) Superior Court Commissioner Barry Michaelson warned him that he could face some serious jail time if he didn’t pay up.
The amount he’s got to pay now is actually a step down from what his ex told authorities he owes – $850,000.
Now the former couple will be going back to court to determine the custody fate of their pre-teen son and daughter.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here