The former NBA star was ordered to pay $500,000 in back child support to his ex-wife after being found in contempt of court.
Eccentric and unruly at times, Rodman is best known for his interesting taste in hair color and affinity for women’s clothing. According to reports, the Orange County (California) Superior Court Commissioner Barry Michaelson warned him that he could face some serious jail time if he didn’t pay up.
The amount he’s got to pay now is actually a step down from what his ex told authorities he owes – $850,000.
Now the former couple will be going back to court to determine the custody fate of their pre-teen son and daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here