*Racism doesn’t stop! It is a very well-oiled machine.
The attacks come in all types of displays, some intending humor and some are deadly.
A Detroit store owner that goes by “bkoftheday” on Instagram has been posting photos of his customers and not because they’re passing bad checks or stealing, but merely because they’re black.
Some of the photos are posted on cost8meexpress.com, and show the pics of African American customers patronizing his store as he posts racist captions underneath their pics:
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here