According to the Associated Press, however, his troubles may not be over as he is now being accused of being linked to a French prostitution ring.
A source leaked that lawyers on the rape lawsuit came to an agreement with Nafissatou Diallo, as Supreme Court Justice Douglas McKeon filed a separate agreement to end another suit the housekeeper filed against the New York Post.
Currently the terms of the agreement aren’t clear as both parties are still in discussions. But the source told AP that it is possible if the deal goes as expected, neither of the parties will likely speak about the case in pubic and Diallo will get a $6 million pay day.
At this point, that could be too much money for Strauss-Kahn to handle; he may borrow half the money from his wife Anne Sinclair. The two have separated.
The political icon was accused of attempting to rape Diallo while staying at a New York hotel.
Within six weeks of her claim, prosecutors unveiled that she had lied about her past including a phony account of rape.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here