According to the Associated Press, however, his troubles may not be over as he is now being accused of being linked to a French prostitution ring.
A source leaked that lawyers on the rape lawsuit came to an agreement with Nafissatou Diallo, as Supreme Court Justice Douglas McKeon filed a separate agreement to end another suit the housekeeper filed against the New York Post.
Currently the terms of the agreement aren’t clear as both parties are still in discussions. But the source told AP that it is possible if the deal goes as expected, neither of the parties will likely speak about the case in pubic and Diallo will get a $6 million pay day.
At this point, that could be too much money for Strauss-Kahn to handle; he may borrow half the money from his wife Anne Sinclair. The two have separated.
The political icon was accused of attempting to rape Diallo while staying at a New York hotel.
Within six weeks of her claim, prosecutors unveiled that she had lied about her past including a phony account of rape.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here