According to the Associated Press, however, his troubles may not be over as he is now being accused of being linked to a French prostitution ring.
A source leaked that lawyers on the rape lawsuit came to an agreement with Nafissatou Diallo, as Supreme Court Justice Douglas McKeon filed a separate agreement to end another suit the housekeeper filed against the New York Post.
Currently the terms of the agreement aren’t clear as both parties are still in discussions. But the source told AP that it is possible if the deal goes as expected, neither of the parties will likely speak about the case in pubic and Diallo will get a $6 million pay day.
At this point, that could be too much money for Strauss-Kahn to handle; he may borrow half the money from his wife Anne Sinclair. The two have separated.
The political icon was accused of attempting to rape Diallo while staying at a New York hotel.
Within six weeks of her claim, prosecutors unveiled that she had lied about her past including a phony account of rape.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here