According to the Associated Press, however, his troubles may not be over as he is now being accused of being linked to a French prostitution ring.
A source leaked that lawyers on the rape lawsuit came to an agreement with Nafissatou Diallo, as Supreme Court Justice Douglas McKeon filed a separate agreement to end another suit the housekeeper filed against the New York Post.
Currently the terms of the agreement aren’t clear as both parties are still in discussions. But the source told AP that it is possible if the deal goes as expected, neither of the parties will likely speak about the case in pubic and Diallo will get a $6 million pay day.
At this point, that could be too much money for Strauss-Kahn to handle; he may borrow half the money from his wife Anne Sinclair. The two have separated.
The political icon was accused of attempting to rape Diallo while staying at a New York hotel.
Within six weeks of her claim, prosecutors unveiled that she had lied about her past including a phony account of rape.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here