According to the Associated Press, however, his troubles may not be over as he is now being accused of being linked to a French prostitution ring.
A source leaked that lawyers on the rape lawsuit came to an agreement with Nafissatou Diallo, as Supreme Court Justice Douglas McKeon filed a separate agreement to end another suit the housekeeper filed against the New York Post.
Currently the terms of the agreement aren’t clear as both parties are still in discussions. But the source told AP that it is possible if the deal goes as expected, neither of the parties will likely speak about the case in pubic and Diallo will get a $6 million pay day.
At this point, that could be too much money for Strauss-Kahn to handle; he may borrow half the money from his wife Anne Sinclair. The two have separated.
The political icon was accused of attempting to rape Diallo while staying at a New York hotel.
Within six weeks of her claim, prosecutors unveiled that she had lied about her past including a phony account of rape.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here