*TMZ cornered comedian Donnell Rawlings in Los Angeles last night to get his take on Spike Lee’s recent blast of “Django Unchained” and its use of the n-word (110 times).
As previously reported, Spike called Quentin Tarantino’s film disrespectful to his ancestors. Donnell says the filmmaker needs to relax.
“Spike Lee, I know you been talking a lot of sh*t. You don’t like nobody’s movies. You don’t like Tyler Perry movies. You don’t like Quentin movies. I don’t even think you like YOUR movies,” he said.
Donnell added, “If you don’t understand, Quentin’s movie is a Quentin movie. It’s not a real story … It’s only a damn movie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here