*TMZ cornered comedian Donnell Rawlings in Los Angeles last night to get his take on Spike Lee’s recent blast of “Django Unchained” and its use of the n-word (110 times).
As previously reported, Spike called Quentin Tarantino’s film disrespectful to his ancestors. Donnell says the filmmaker needs to relax.
“Spike Lee, I know you been talking a lot of sh*t. You don’t like nobody’s movies. You don’t like Tyler Perry movies. You don’t like Quentin movies. I don’t even think you like YOUR movies,” he said.
Donnell added, “If you don’t understand, Quentin’s movie is a Quentin movie. It’s not a real story … It’s only a damn movie.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here