*TMZ cornered comedian Donnell Rawlings in Los Angeles last night to get his take on Spike Lee’s recent blast of “Django Unchained” and its use of the n-word (110 times).
As previously reported, Spike called Quentin Tarantino’s film disrespectful to his ancestors. Donnell says the filmmaker needs to relax.
“Spike Lee, I know you been talking a lot of sh*t. You don’t like nobody’s movies. You don’t like Tyler Perry movies. You don’t like Quentin movies. I don’t even think you like YOUR movies,” he said.
Donnell added, “If you don’t understand, Quentin’s movie is a Quentin movie. It’s not a real story … It’s only a damn movie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here