*TMZ cornered comedian Donnell Rawlings in Los Angeles last night to get his take on Spike Lee’s recent blast of “Django Unchained” and its use of the n-word (110 times).
As previously reported, Spike called Quentin Tarantino’s film disrespectful to his ancestors. Donnell says the filmmaker needs to relax.
“Spike Lee, I know you been talking a lot of sh*t. You don’t like nobody’s movies. You don’t like Tyler Perry movies. You don’t like Quentin movies. I don’t even think you like YOUR movies,” he said.
Donnell added, “If you don’t understand, Quentin’s movie is a Quentin movie. It’s not a real story … It’s only a damn movie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here