*TMZ cornered comedian Donnell Rawlings in Los Angeles last night to get his take on Spike Lee’s recent blast of “Django Unchained” and its use of the n-word (110 times).
As previously reported, Spike called Quentin Tarantino’s film disrespectful to his ancestors. Donnell says the filmmaker needs to relax.
“Spike Lee, I know you been talking a lot of sh*t. You don’t like nobody’s movies. You don’t like Tyler Perry movies. You don’t like Quentin movies. I don’t even think you like YOUR movies,” he said.
Donnell added, “If you don’t understand, Quentin’s movie is a Quentin movie. It’s not a real story … It’s only a damn movie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here