*Props to Anita Baker who recently garnered her 16th Grammy nom for her hit song “Lately.” Madame Baker – who’s already got 8 trophies on her mantle – was nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance. Watch the Grammy Awards February 10 on CBS to see if she bags number 9.
*Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Lisa Wu has gone into the beauty business with a new line of lipsticks, according to Sister2Sister. Via Twitter she announced that she’s teamed up with Lip Addyct for her signature collection, Chameleon by Lisa Wu.
*OK, now that you’ve done the “Electric Slide,” The Cha Cha Slide” and the Wobble, get ready for “Hot Flash Swag!” Yes friends, the “Hot Flash Swag” is a tribute song & dance for all Baby Boomer Women. Dang, who knew? Oh, you didn’t, either. No worries, check it out below to learn how to do it:
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here