*Props to Anita Baker who recently garnered her 16th Grammy nom for her hit song “Lately.” Madame Baker – who’s already got 8 trophies on her mantle – was nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance. Watch the Grammy Awards February 10 on CBS to see if she bags number 9.
*Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Lisa Wu has gone into the beauty business with a new line of lipsticks, according to Sister2Sister. Via Twitter she announced that she’s teamed up with Lip Addyct for her signature collection, Chameleon by Lisa Wu.
*OK, now that you’ve done the “Electric Slide,” The Cha Cha Slide” and the Wobble, get ready for “Hot Flash Swag!” Yes friends, the “Hot Flash Swag” is a tribute song & dance for all Baby Boomer Women. Dang, who knew? Oh, you didn’t, either. No worries, check it out below to learn how to do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here