*Props to Anita Baker who recently garnered her 16th Grammy nom for her hit song “Lately.” Madame Baker – who’s already got 8 trophies on her mantle – was nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance. Watch the Grammy Awards February 10 on CBS to see if she bags number 9.
*Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Lisa Wu has gone into the beauty business with a new line of lipsticks, according to Sister2Sister. Via Twitter she announced that she’s teamed up with Lip Addyct for her signature collection, Chameleon by Lisa Wu.
*OK, now that you’ve done the “Electric Slide,” The Cha Cha Slide” and the Wobble, get ready for “Hot Flash Swag!” Yes friends, the “Hot Flash Swag” is a tribute song & dance for all Baby Boomer Women. Dang, who knew? Oh, you didn’t, either. No worries, check it out below to learn how to do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here