*Props to Anita Baker who recently garnered her 16th Grammy nom for her hit song “Lately.” Madame Baker – who’s already got 8 trophies on her mantle – was nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance. Watch the Grammy Awards February 10 on CBS to see if she bags number 9.
*Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Lisa Wu has gone into the beauty business with a new line of lipsticks, according to Sister2Sister. Via Twitter she announced that she’s teamed up with Lip Addyct for her signature collection, Chameleon by Lisa Wu.
*OK, now that you’ve done the “Electric Slide,” The Cha Cha Slide” and the Wobble, get ready for “Hot Flash Swag!” Yes friends, the “Hot Flash Swag” is a tribute song & dance for all Baby Boomer Women. Dang, who knew? Oh, you didn’t, either. No worries, check it out below to learn how to do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here