*Props to Anita Baker who recently garnered her 16th Grammy nom for her hit song “Lately.” Madame Baker – who’s already got 8 trophies on her mantle – was nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance. Watch the Grammy Awards February 10 on CBS to see if she bags number 9.
*Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Lisa Wu has gone into the beauty business with a new line of lipsticks, according to Sister2Sister. Via Twitter she announced that she’s teamed up with Lip Addyct for her signature collection, Chameleon by Lisa Wu.
*OK, now that you’ve done the “Electric Slide,” The Cha Cha Slide” and the Wobble, get ready for “Hot Flash Swag!” Yes friends, the “Hot Flash Swag” is a tribute song & dance for all Baby Boomer Women. Dang, who knew? Oh, you didn’t, either. No worries, check it out below to learn how to do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here