*Viral star PSY has reached a new milestone on YouTube. The South Korean rapper’s video for “Gangnam Style “has reached 1 billion views, according to YouTube’s own counter. It’s the first time any clip has surpassed that mark on the streaming service owned by Google Inc. It shows the enduring popularity of the self-deprecating video that features Park Jae-sang’s giddy up-style dance moves. The video has been available on YouTube since July 15, averaging more than 200 million views per month.
*The Jackson 5 animated TV show will be available to fans for the first time ever in 2013. The show originally aired for a year in 1971, and now all 23 episodes will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on January 15th. The series was a fictionalized account of The Jackson 5 and their manager, Berry Gordy, that paid homage to the band’s musical influences with hidden references, and helped to transcend color and gender barriers of its time. Priced at $32.99 for the DVD and $39.99 for a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
*Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of former NFLer Deion Sanders, is vowing to continue fighting for her children after losing custody of two of them – and claims she’s a “victim of Deion’s celebrity status.” At a Dallas court hearing last week, Pilar lost temporary custody of her two boys, who have been living with their NFL Network analyst and Hall of Fame father. The judge also reduced Pilar’s child support from $10,500 to $5,500 a month.
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here