*Viral star PSY has reached a new milestone on YouTube. The South Korean rapper’s video for “Gangnam Style “has reached 1 billion views, according to YouTube’s own counter. It’s the first time any clip has surpassed that mark on the streaming service owned by Google Inc. It shows the enduring popularity of the self-deprecating video that features Park Jae-sang’s giddy up-style dance moves. The video has been available on YouTube since July 15, averaging more than 200 million views per month.
*The Jackson 5 animated TV show will be available to fans for the first time ever in 2013. The show originally aired for a year in 1971, and now all 23 episodes will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on January 15th. The series was a fictionalized account of The Jackson 5 and their manager, Berry Gordy, that paid homage to the band’s musical influences with hidden references, and helped to transcend color and gender barriers of its time. Priced at $32.99 for the DVD and $39.99 for a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
*Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of former NFLer Deion Sanders, is vowing to continue fighting for her children after losing custody of two of them – and claims she’s a “victim of Deion’s celebrity status.” At a Dallas court hearing last week, Pilar lost temporary custody of her two boys, who have been living with their NFL Network analyst and Hall of Fame father. The judge also reduced Pilar’s child support from $10,500 to $5,500 a month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here