*Model mogul Tyra Banks covers the December 2012 issue of COSMOPOLITAN South Africa where she shimmers in gold. Clad in shimmering gold, Tyra shows off her curves on the cover of the magazine’s South Africa edition in a Herve Leger dress, a corset by The Blonds and jewelry from CC Skye, Judith Haas and Campbell. On the inside, Tyra dishes to the mag about body image issues and offers advice on the modeling business.
*Oh how lucky we all are during this time of year when rappers and singers find ways to hijack Christmas with their own twisted version of holiday classics. But this year is about to be something on a whole ‘nother level because DMX has taken over the Rudolph song. Yes, the only thing on your mind right now is DMX yelling the lyrics of a children’s song with a catchy, hard to the core base beat – all bad.
Interested? You oughta be, and it’s not that bad. Check out the clip of the song at EURthisNthat.
*Toya Wright is introducing Atlanta to her New Orleans-style version of glitz and glam. Check out the grand opening of her store, GARB Shoetique. The reality star opened up shop over the weekend with hubby MeMpHiTz and her daughter. It was a first class Atlanta event with all the trimmings.
The Shoetique is a stiletto-centered extension of Toya’s clothing store GARB in New Orleans. The reality star opened up shop near Kandi Burruss’ boutique Tags, so that might explain why Toya and her partner Danielle Cardiche-Johnson chose to focus on footwear and accessories.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here