*Usher is having an exciting time while visiting Dubai. The R&B crooner went for the maximum adrenaline rush by skydiving over the UAE city’s Palm Islands, with a crew over the weekend. “Yep…I’m doin it!! SkyDiving…Here we go!!” Usher tweeted to his followers.
*After a taking a much needed break from the spotlight after the last few years of grinding out album after album, then becoming a mother, it looks like Beyonce is positioned to take the world by storm again. The singer is readying a concert on New Year’s Eve at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, confirmed the hotel’s execs, making it her second performance at the luxury venue. The Wynn Hotel is where she taped her ‘I Am…Yours‘ DVD in 2009. Reportedly, Bey’s earning $4 million to ring in the New Year in Vegas.
*Unable to find a new job in the NFL, former Cowboys’ wide receiver Terrell Owens is preparing to take a dive. Literally. Fox has set the date for “Stars In Danger: The High Dive” for January 9th, and TO will be playing along, right along with other such notables as JWoww from “Jersey Shore” and Kyle Richards from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. According to the initial report, eight so-called celebrities will be taking part in the competition, which involves both solo and synchronized diving from various heights. Click here for the full story.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here