*Usher is having an exciting time while visiting Dubai. The R&B crooner went for the maximum adrenaline rush by skydiving over the UAE city’s Palm Islands, with a crew over the weekend. “Yep…I’m doin it!! SkyDiving…Here we go!!” Usher tweeted to his followers.
*After a taking a much needed break from the spotlight after the last few years of grinding out album after album, then becoming a mother, it looks like Beyonce is positioned to take the world by storm again. The singer is readying a concert on New Year’s Eve at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, confirmed the hotel’s execs, making it her second performance at the luxury venue. The Wynn Hotel is where she taped her ‘I Am…Yours‘ DVD in 2009. Reportedly, Bey’s earning $4 million to ring in the New Year in Vegas.
*Unable to find a new job in the NFL, former Cowboys’ wide receiver Terrell Owens is preparing to take a dive. Literally. Fox has set the date for “Stars In Danger: The High Dive” for January 9th, and TO will be playing along, right along with other such notables as JWoww from “Jersey Shore” and Kyle Richards from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. According to the initial report, eight so-called celebrities will be taking part in the competition, which involves both solo and synchronized diving from various heights. Click here for the full story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here