*Usher is having an exciting time while visiting Dubai. The R&B crooner went for the maximum adrenaline rush by skydiving over the UAE city’s Palm Islands, with a crew over the weekend. “Yep…I’m doin it!! SkyDiving…Here we go!!” Usher tweeted to his followers.
*After a taking a much needed break from the spotlight after the last few years of grinding out album after album, then becoming a mother, it looks like Beyonce is positioned to take the world by storm again. The singer is readying a concert on New Year’s Eve at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, confirmed the hotel’s execs, making it her second performance at the luxury venue. The Wynn Hotel is where she taped her ‘I Am…Yours‘ DVD in 2009. Reportedly, Bey’s earning $4 million to ring in the New Year in Vegas.
*Unable to find a new job in the NFL, former Cowboys’ wide receiver Terrell Owens is preparing to take a dive. Literally. Fox has set the date for “Stars In Danger: The High Dive” for January 9th, and TO will be playing along, right along with other such notables as JWoww from “Jersey Shore” and Kyle Richards from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. According to the initial report, eight so-called celebrities will be taking part in the competition, which involves both solo and synchronized diving from various heights. Click here for the full story.
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here