Her latest creation, ‘Unapologetic’ has hit number one on the charts and Rihanna can cross another item off of her list. The album features collaborations from Future, Kanye West, Chris Brown, David Guetta and Eminem with various genres of pop, hip-hop and techno all in one album. Rihanna releases an album every year around this time for fans to play her music throughout the beginning of a new year and this album has a lot of singles to listen to.
With her smash hit “Diamonds” already blasting on stations, it seems her next single, “Pour It Up,” might make the cut next. Sampling “Bands to Make Her Dance” by Juicy J, listeners’ instant reaction is to start dancing. Other singles on the album go from a techno style with help from David Guetta in “Right Now.”
But the most controversial single on the album that stirred up some talk about the relationship status of Rihanna and Chris Brown is “Nobodies Business.” A fun, pop single that is very catchy and is a crowd-pleaser. A video for the single would be more than perfect.
Overall the album is a list of hit singles that all can be played on the radio and videos can be made for them. If Rihanna plays her cards right, she could walk away next year with many Moon Men, AMAs, Grammys, BET Awards as well, so who knows what she may have up her sleeve.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here