Her latest creation, ‘Unapologetic’ has hit number one on the charts and Rihanna can cross another item off of her list. The album features collaborations from Future, Kanye West, Chris Brown, David Guetta and Eminem with various genres of pop, hip-hop and techno all in one album. Rihanna releases an album every year around this time for fans to play her music throughout the beginning of a new year and this album has a lot of singles to listen to.
With her smash hit “Diamonds” already blasting on stations, it seems her next single, “Pour It Up,” might make the cut next. Sampling “Bands to Make Her Dance” by Juicy J, listeners’ instant reaction is to start dancing. Other singles on the album go from a techno style with help from David Guetta in “Right Now.”
But the most controversial single on the album that stirred up some talk about the relationship status of Rihanna and Chris Brown is “Nobodies Business.” A fun, pop single that is very catchy and is a crowd-pleaser. A video for the single would be more than perfect.
Overall the album is a list of hit singles that all can be played on the radio and videos can be made for them. If Rihanna plays her cards right, she could walk away next year with many Moon Men, AMAs, Grammys, BET Awards as well, so who knows what she may have up her sleeve.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here