A source tells BlackHealthZone.com that she and her boyfriend of three years, Maximillion Cooper, could be expecting their first child together.
If the rumors are true, this will be her first and his fifth. The baby would come sometime in May or June, according to the source’s calculations.
The news comes shortly after Eve’s recent interview on Hot 97, where she chatted about dating her British hottie.
They’ve been together for some time now, but she admits she’s still adjusting. Regardless, however, Eve says she’s happy.
Is marriage on the way? It’s hard to tell.
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here