A source tells BlackHealthZone.com that she and her boyfriend of three years, Maximillion Cooper, could be expecting their first child together.
If the rumors are true, this will be her first and his fifth. The baby would come sometime in May or June, according to the source’s calculations.
The news comes shortly after Eve’s recent interview on Hot 97, where she chatted about dating her British hottie.
They’ve been together for some time now, but she admits she’s still adjusting. Regardless, however, Eve says she’s happy.
Is marriage on the way? It’s hard to tell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here