A source tells BlackHealthZone.com that she and her boyfriend of three years, Maximillion Cooper, could be expecting their first child together.
If the rumors are true, this will be her first and his fifth. The baby would come sometime in May or June, according to the source’s calculations.
The news comes shortly after Eve’s recent interview on Hot 97, where she chatted about dating her British hottie.
They’ve been together for some time now, but she admits she’s still adjusting. Regardless, however, Eve says she’s happy.
Is marriage on the way? It’s hard to tell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here