Evelyn says she believes in second chances and apparently that’s the situation with them because Sunday night they were out and about hand in hand.
The scene was a Miami restaurant where Johnson held one of his semi-regular dinners and offered a free meal to the first 100 Twitter followers who showed up.
RELATED STORY: Evelyn Says the Chad Sex Tape is a Certified ‘Snoozer’
Those who took him up on the offer were treated with a surprise. There, along with Johnson, was Lozada holding hands. They even took pics with some lucky fans.
Now, for those who may be a bit shocked to hear the news of these two being together, Gossip We Love says Evelyn has already allowed him back into their Miami mansion and dropped $8,000 on a Christmas gift on him to boot.
If you recall, Johnson and Lozada had a highly-publicized wedding on July 4 this year, but Lozada filed for divorce a month later following the alleged head-butting incident.
Reluctantly Johnson signed divorce papers and vowed to get back Lozada’s good graces. And apparently he did.
See more photos at Gossip We Love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here