Evelyn says she believes in second chances and apparently that’s the situation with them because Sunday night they were out and about hand in hand.
The scene was a Miami restaurant where Johnson held one of his semi-regular dinners and offered a free meal to the first 100 Twitter followers who showed up.
RELATED STORY: Evelyn Says the Chad Sex Tape is a Certified ‘Snoozer’
Those who took him up on the offer were treated with a surprise. There, along with Johnson, was Lozada holding hands. They even took pics with some lucky fans.
Now, for those who may be a bit shocked to hear the news of these two being together, Gossip We Love says Evelyn has already allowed him back into their Miami mansion and dropped $8,000 on a Christmas gift on him to boot.
If you recall, Johnson and Lozada had a highly-publicized wedding on July 4 this year, but Lozada filed for divorce a month later following the alleged head-butting incident.
Reluctantly Johnson signed divorce papers and vowed to get back Lozada’s good graces. And apparently he did.
See more photos at Gossip We Love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here