Evelyn says she believes in second chances and apparently that’s the situation with them because Sunday night they were out and about hand in hand.
The scene was a Miami restaurant where Johnson held one of his semi-regular dinners and offered a free meal to the first 100 Twitter followers who showed up.
RELATED STORY: Evelyn Says the Chad Sex Tape is a Certified ‘Snoozer’
Those who took him up on the offer were treated with a surprise. There, along with Johnson, was Lozada holding hands. They even took pics with some lucky fans.
Now, for those who may be a bit shocked to hear the news of these two being together, Gossip We Love says Evelyn has already allowed him back into their Miami mansion and dropped $8,000 on a Christmas gift on him to boot.
If you recall, Johnson and Lozada had a highly-publicized wedding on July 4 this year, but Lozada filed for divorce a month later following the alleged head-butting incident.
Reluctantly Johnson signed divorce papers and vowed to get back Lozada’s good graces. And apparently he did.
See more photos at Gossip We Love.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here