Evelyn says she believes in second chances and apparently that’s the situation with them because Sunday night they were out and about hand in hand.
The scene was a Miami restaurant where Johnson held one of his semi-regular dinners and offered a free meal to the first 100 Twitter followers who showed up.
RELATED STORY: Evelyn Says the Chad Sex Tape is a Certified ‘Snoozer’
Those who took him up on the offer were treated with a surprise. There, along with Johnson, was Lozada holding hands. They even took pics with some lucky fans.
Now, for those who may be a bit shocked to hear the news of these two being together, Gossip We Love says Evelyn has already allowed him back into their Miami mansion and dropped $8,000 on a Christmas gift on him to boot.
If you recall, Johnson and Lozada had a highly-publicized wedding on July 4 this year, but Lozada filed for divorce a month later following the alleged head-butting incident.
Reluctantly Johnson signed divorce papers and vowed to get back Lozada’s good graces. And apparently he did.
See more photos at Gossip We Love.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here