*Evelyn Lozada will defend her show until she can’t defend it no more.
The reality show star says that NBA player Kenyon Martin can go eat dirt after calling “BBW” toxic.
“I don’t think Kenyon knows what he’s talking about,” she said, coming to a stop to carry on a mini-interview with TMZ. “As far as saying it’s ‘toxic,’ that’s fine. Don’t f*#kin’ watch the show.”
She then added that she’s a new woman and won’t be fighting this time around. Bottle throwing is now out of the question.
“I’m always going to be opinionated. … But as far as chucking a bottle at you, that won’t be happening. I’ve learned my lesson.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here