*Evelyn Lozada will defend her show until she can’t defend it no more.
The reality show star says that NBA player Kenyon Martin can go eat dirt after calling “BBW” toxic.
“I don’t think Kenyon knows what he’s talking about,” she said, coming to a stop to carry on a mini-interview with TMZ. “As far as saying it’s ‘toxic,’ that’s fine. Don’t f*#kin’ watch the show.”
She then added that she’s a new woman and won’t be fighting this time around. Bottle throwing is now out of the question.
“I’m always going to be opinionated. … But as far as chucking a bottle at you, that won’t be happening. I’ve learned my lesson.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here