*Evelyn Lozada will defend her show until she can’t defend it no more.
The reality show star says that NBA player Kenyon Martin can go eat dirt after calling “BBW” toxic.
“I don’t think Kenyon knows what he’s talking about,” she said, coming to a stop to carry on a mini-interview with TMZ. “As far as saying it’s ‘toxic,’ that’s fine. Don’t f*#kin’ watch the show.”
She then added that she’s a new woman and won’t be fighting this time around. Bottle throwing is now out of the question.
“I’m always going to be opinionated. … But as far as chucking a bottle at you, that won’t be happening. I’ve learned my lesson.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here