*Evelyn Lozada will defend her show until she can’t defend it no more.
The reality show star says that NBA player Kenyon Martin can go eat dirt after calling “BBW” toxic.
“I don’t think Kenyon knows what he’s talking about,” she said, coming to a stop to carry on a mini-interview with TMZ. “As far as saying it’s ‘toxic,’ that’s fine. Don’t f*#kin’ watch the show.”
She then added that she’s a new woman and won’t be fighting this time around. Bottle throwing is now out of the question.
“I’m always going to be opinionated. … But as far as chucking a bottle at you, that won’t be happening. I’ve learned my lesson.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here