*Evelyn Lozada will defend her show until she can’t defend it no more.
The reality show star says that NBA player Kenyon Martin can go eat dirt after calling “BBW” toxic.
“I don’t think Kenyon knows what he’s talking about,” she said, coming to a stop to carry on a mini-interview with TMZ. “As far as saying it’s ‘toxic,’ that’s fine. Don’t f*#kin’ watch the show.”
She then added that she’s a new woman and won’t be fighting this time around. Bottle throwing is now out of the question.
“I’m always going to be opinionated. … But as far as chucking a bottle at you, that won’t be happening. I’ve learned my lesson.”
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here