None other that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
Yes, they were together in a Miami courtroom this morning … the ex-couple’s first since Johnson’s domestic violence arrest back in August.
(Scroll down to watch the video of their appearance.)
At the court appearance, Evelyn asked the judge to drop the restraining order that was placed against him after she told police he headbutted her during an argument, reports TMZ.
After the incident, Evelyn quickly filed for divorce from Chad — after just one month of marriage.
Chad has been on a tour of contrition on TV and the Internet ever since … apologizing left and right … and admitting he has an anger problem. Chad also revealed that he’s getting professional help to deal with his rage issues.
During the court hearing, the judge asked Evelyn if she had been threatened or coerced into making the request to drop the order … to which she replied, “No.”
The judge also asked if she was afraid of Chad … and she also replied, “No.”
The judge granted Evelyn’s request.
Sources connected to Evelyn tell TMZ … the “Basketball Wives” star isn’t sure where the relationship will go, but at the very least, she wants to start talking to him again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here