None other that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
Yes, they were together in a Miami courtroom this morning … the ex-couple’s first since Johnson’s domestic violence arrest back in August.
(Scroll down to watch the video of their appearance.)
At the court appearance, Evelyn asked the judge to drop the restraining order that was placed against him after she told police he headbutted her during an argument, reports TMZ.
After the incident, Evelyn quickly filed for divorce from Chad — after just one month of marriage.
Chad has been on a tour of contrition on TV and the Internet ever since … apologizing left and right … and admitting he has an anger problem. Chad also revealed that he’s getting professional help to deal with his rage issues.
During the court hearing, the judge asked Evelyn if she had been threatened or coerced into making the request to drop the order … to which she replied, “No.”
The judge also asked if she was afraid of Chad … and she also replied, “No.”
The judge granted Evelyn’s request.
Sources connected to Evelyn tell TMZ … the “Basketball Wives” star isn’t sure where the relationship will go, but at the very least, she wants to start talking to him again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here