None other that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
Yes, they were together in a Miami courtroom this morning … the ex-couple’s first since Johnson’s domestic violence arrest back in August.
(Scroll down to watch the video of their appearance.)
At the court appearance, Evelyn asked the judge to drop the restraining order that was placed against him after she told police he headbutted her during an argument, reports TMZ.
After the incident, Evelyn quickly filed for divorce from Chad — after just one month of marriage.
Chad has been on a tour of contrition on TV and the Internet ever since … apologizing left and right … and admitting he has an anger problem. Chad also revealed that he’s getting professional help to deal with his rage issues.
During the court hearing, the judge asked Evelyn if she had been threatened or coerced into making the request to drop the order … to which she replied, “No.”
The judge also asked if she was afraid of Chad … and she also replied, “No.”
The judge granted Evelyn’s request.
Sources connected to Evelyn tell TMZ … the “Basketball Wives” star isn’t sure where the relationship will go, but at the very least, she wants to start talking to him again.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here