None other that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
Yes, they were together in a Miami courtroom this morning … the ex-couple’s first since Johnson’s domestic violence arrest back in August.
(Scroll down to watch the video of their appearance.)
At the court appearance, Evelyn asked the judge to drop the restraining order that was placed against him after she told police he headbutted her during an argument, reports TMZ.
After the incident, Evelyn quickly filed for divorce from Chad — after just one month of marriage.
Chad has been on a tour of contrition on TV and the Internet ever since … apologizing left and right … and admitting he has an anger problem. Chad also revealed that he’s getting professional help to deal with his rage issues.
During the court hearing, the judge asked Evelyn if she had been threatened or coerced into making the request to drop the order … to which she replied, “No.”
The judge also asked if she was afraid of Chad … and she also replied, “No.”
The judge granted Evelyn’s request.
Sources connected to Evelyn tell TMZ … the “Basketball Wives” star isn’t sure where the relationship will go, but at the very least, she wants to start talking to him again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here