None other that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
Yes, they were together in a Miami courtroom this morning … the ex-couple’s first since Johnson’s domestic violence arrest back in August.
(Scroll down to watch the video of their appearance.)
At the court appearance, Evelyn asked the judge to drop the restraining order that was placed against him after she told police he headbutted her during an argument, reports TMZ.
After the incident, Evelyn quickly filed for divorce from Chad — after just one month of marriage.
Chad has been on a tour of contrition on TV and the Internet ever since … apologizing left and right … and admitting he has an anger problem. Chad also revealed that he’s getting professional help to deal with his rage issues.
During the court hearing, the judge asked Evelyn if she had been threatened or coerced into making the request to drop the order … to which she replied, “No.”
The judge also asked if she was afraid of Chad … and she also replied, “No.”
The judge granted Evelyn’s request.
Sources connected to Evelyn tell TMZ … the “Basketball Wives” star isn’t sure where the relationship will go, but at the very least, she wants to start talking to him again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here