On Christmas day, a sex tape of the NFL player got loose on the Internet somehow.
He says it wasn’t his doing, and is now looking into hooking up with the FBI to stop it getting out any further.
And his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, actually responded sympathetically (in her special mind trick way) to the situation via Twitter.
“Stripper W athlete = Boring sex tape #Snoozer.”
Her followers seem to agree. One Twitter fan wrote, “so they put up ochocinco sex tape … nobody cares if it aint with @EvelynLozada.”
The tape was actually from three or four years ago, before he and Evelyn were together, a source told HollywoodGossip.com.
While Chad says he’s got nothing to do with the leak, he did admit starring in the home video with two chicks, one of which is video model Wankaego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here