On Christmas day, a sex tape of the NFL player got loose on the Internet somehow.
He says it wasn’t his doing, and is now looking into hooking up with the FBI to stop it getting out any further.
And his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, actually responded sympathetically (in her special mind trick way) to the situation via Twitter.
“Stripper W athlete = Boring sex tape #Snoozer.”
Her followers seem to agree. One Twitter fan wrote, “so they put up ochocinco sex tape … nobody cares if it aint with @EvelynLozada.”
The tape was actually from three or four years ago, before he and Evelyn were together, a source told HollywoodGossip.com.
While Chad says he’s got nothing to do with the leak, he did admit starring in the home video with two chicks, one of which is video model Wankaego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here