On Christmas day, a sex tape of the NFL player got loose on the Internet somehow.
He says it wasn’t his doing, and is now looking into hooking up with the FBI to stop it getting out any further.
And his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, actually responded sympathetically (in her special mind trick way) to the situation via Twitter.
“Stripper W athlete = Boring sex tape #Snoozer.”
Her followers seem to agree. One Twitter fan wrote, “so they put up ochocinco sex tape … nobody cares if it aint with @EvelynLozada.”
The tape was actually from three or four years ago, before he and Evelyn were together, a source told HollywoodGossip.com.
While Chad says he’s got nothing to do with the leak, he did admit starring in the home video with two chicks, one of which is video model Wankaego.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here