On Christmas day, a sex tape of the NFL player got loose on the Internet somehow.
He says it wasn’t his doing, and is now looking into hooking up with the FBI to stop it getting out any further.
And his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, actually responded sympathetically (in her special mind trick way) to the situation via Twitter.
“Stripper W athlete = Boring sex tape #Snoozer.”
Her followers seem to agree. One Twitter fan wrote, “so they put up ochocinco sex tape … nobody cares if it aint with @EvelynLozada.”
The tape was actually from three or four years ago, before he and Evelyn were together, a source told HollywoodGossip.com.
While Chad says he’s got nothing to do with the leak, he did admit starring in the home video with two chicks, one of which is video model Wankaego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here