On Christmas day, a sex tape of the NFL player got loose on the Internet somehow.
He says it wasn’t his doing, and is now looking into hooking up with the FBI to stop it getting out any further.
And his former wife, Evelyn Lozada, actually responded sympathetically (in her special mind trick way) to the situation via Twitter.
“Stripper W athlete = Boring sex tape #Snoozer.”
Her followers seem to agree. One Twitter fan wrote, “so they put up ochocinco sex tape … nobody cares if it aint with @EvelynLozada.”
The tape was actually from three or four years ago, before he and Evelyn were together, a source told HollywoodGossip.com.
While Chad says he’s got nothing to do with the leak, he did admit starring in the home video with two chicks, one of which is video model Wankaego.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here