*Fat Joe spent the start of his Christmas season in federal court.
Earlier today, the rapper, born Joseph Cartagena, plead guilty to tax evasion in New Jersey. He owes Uncle Sam more than $700,000 in income taxes for 2007/2008.
The 42-year-old was freed on a $250,000 bond and is scheduled to be sentenced in April next year. He could potentially be sentenced to up to two years in prison.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here