*If you’ve been feinin’ to see what Michael Jordan‘s new South Florida crib looks like, you’re in luck.
Gossip Extra got its hands on the first flix of the NBA legend‘s new pad in Jupiter — showing the Pharaonic (Yes, it’s a real word. Look it up here.) scope of the work!
According to Palm Beach County records, the 49-year-old Jordan will have 37,000 square feet to play and live in, possibly making it the largest single family home in South Florida.
Air Jordan’s pad dwarfs the crib that Cash Money Records rap mogul Ronald “Slim” Williams bought this summer in Weston, Broward County. That one was “just” 30,000 square feet!
We know MJ has six NBA Championship trophies in his case, and MVP paraphernalia galore – BUT STILL!
The house is located smack-dad in the middle of The Bears Club, golf legend Jack Nicklaus‘ hyper-luxurious development, and its nearly twice as big as the average home in that gated community.
Jordan bought two lots at the club for a total $4.8 million in early 2008.
Construction started in July 2009 and is now well into its third year and is expected to continue for another year.
Lawd hav’ mercy! It must be nice to be so nice. Anyway, to see MORE pics of MJ’s new digs, head on over to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here