*If you’ve been feinin’ to see what Michael Jordan‘s new South Florida crib looks like, you’re in luck.
Gossip Extra got its hands on the first flix of the NBA legend‘s new pad in Jupiter — showing the Pharaonic (Yes, it’s a real word. Look it up here.) scope of the work!
According to Palm Beach County records, the 49-year-old Jordan will have 37,000 square feet to play and live in, possibly making it the largest single family home in South Florida.
Air Jordan’s pad dwarfs the crib that Cash Money Records rap mogul Ronald “Slim” Williams bought this summer in Weston, Broward County. That one was “just” 30,000 square feet!
We know MJ has six NBA Championship trophies in his case, and MVP paraphernalia galore – BUT STILL!
The house is located smack-dad in the middle of The Bears Club, golf legend Jack Nicklaus‘ hyper-luxurious development, and its nearly twice as big as the average home in that gated community.
Jordan bought two lots at the club for a total $4.8 million in early 2008.
Construction started in July 2009 and is now well into its third year and is expected to continue for another year.
Lawd hav’ mercy! It must be nice to be so nice. Anyway, to see MORE pics of MJ’s new digs, head on over to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here