*If you’ve been feinin’ to see what Michael Jordan‘s new South Florida crib looks like, you’re in luck.
Gossip Extra got its hands on the first flix of the NBA legend‘s new pad in Jupiter — showing the Pharaonic (Yes, it’s a real word. Look it up here.) scope of the work!
According to Palm Beach County records, the 49-year-old Jordan will have 37,000 square feet to play and live in, possibly making it the largest single family home in South Florida.
Air Jordan’s pad dwarfs the crib that Cash Money Records rap mogul Ronald “Slim” Williams bought this summer in Weston, Broward County. That one was “just” 30,000 square feet!
We know MJ has six NBA Championship trophies in his case, and MVP paraphernalia galore – BUT STILL!
The house is located smack-dad in the middle of The Bears Club, golf legend Jack Nicklaus‘ hyper-luxurious development, and its nearly twice as big as the average home in that gated community.
Jordan bought two lots at the club for a total $4.8 million in early 2008.
Construction started in July 2009 and is now well into its third year and is expected to continue for another year.
Lawd hav’ mercy! It must be nice to be so nice. Anyway, to see MORE pics of MJ’s new digs, head on over to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here