*R&B star Frank Ocean has released the track Quentin Tarantino cut from his “Django Unchained” movie.
The filmmaker, who included Rick Ross and John Legend on the movie’s official soundtrack, has said he couldn’t find a scene for “Wiseman.”
“I could have thrown it in quickly just to have it, but that’s not why he wrote it and not his intention. So I didn’t want to cheapen his effort,” he told Pitchfork. “But, the song is fantastic, and when Frank decides to unleash it on the public, they’ll realize it then.”
Ocean just released “Wiseman” on his Tumblr.com account, where he notes: “django was ill without it.” He also posted the lyrics, some of which read:”Bad man don’t exist no/No evil man exists/Good man don’t exist no/No righteous man exists/Sad man cannot cry in place where man can see/Never witnessed father weep/This old man thought it weak/But strong man don’t exist/No undying man exists/Weak man don’t exist no/Just flesh and blood exists/But your mother would be proud of you/I bet your mother would be proud of you.”
Listen to the track here.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here