*R&B star Frank Ocean has released the track Quentin Tarantino cut from his “Django Unchained” movie.
The filmmaker, who included Rick Ross and John Legend on the movie’s official soundtrack, has said he couldn’t find a scene for “Wiseman.”
“I could have thrown it in quickly just to have it, but that’s not why he wrote it and not his intention. So I didn’t want to cheapen his effort,” he told Pitchfork. “But, the song is fantastic, and when Frank decides to unleash it on the public, they’ll realize it then.”
Ocean just released “Wiseman” on his Tumblr.com account, where he notes: “django was ill without it.” He also posted the lyrics, some of which read:”Bad man don’t exist no/No evil man exists/Good man don’t exist no/No righteous man exists/Sad man cannot cry in place where man can see/Never witnessed father weep/This old man thought it weak/But strong man don’t exist/No undying man exists/Weak man don’t exist no/Just flesh and blood exists/But your mother would be proud of you/I bet your mother would be proud of you.”
Listen to the track here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here