*R&B star Frank Ocean has released the track Quentin Tarantino cut from his “Django Unchained” movie.
The filmmaker, who included Rick Ross and John Legend on the movie’s official soundtrack, has said he couldn’t find a scene for “Wiseman.”
“I could have thrown it in quickly just to have it, but that’s not why he wrote it and not his intention. So I didn’t want to cheapen his effort,” he told Pitchfork. “But, the song is fantastic, and when Frank decides to unleash it on the public, they’ll realize it then.”
Ocean just released “Wiseman” on his Tumblr.com account, where he notes: “django was ill without it.” He also posted the lyrics, some of which read:”Bad man don’t exist no/No evil man exists/Good man don’t exist no/No righteous man exists/Sad man cannot cry in place where man can see/Never witnessed father weep/This old man thought it weak/But strong man don’t exist/No undying man exists/Weak man don’t exist no/Just flesh and blood exists/But your mother would be proud of you/I bet your mother would be proud of you.”
Listen to the track here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here