*As we reported, Rick Ross recently received some death threats from alleged gang members.
Though Ross, the ‘Bawse,’ says he’s not worried about it, the Chicago Police Department has launched an investigation, according to TMZ.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Chi-town-based “Gangster Disciples” posted a video, demanding Rick Ross to cut a check for the group’s founder, Larry Hoover.
The video went viral and later the rapper canceled his remaining tour dates.
But he says the cancellation had nothing to do with the video, and everything to do with bad promotions. He also says he’s not scared of anybody because “Ricky Ross is a boss.”
Speaking of being a boss, he had a run in with Young Jeezy at the BET Awards and claims he tried to choke him.
“This is nothing personal to me,” Ross said. “At the BET Awards it basically just boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five police officers behind him and we crossed paths I said ‘what’s up?’ soon as he said ‘what’s up?’ I tried to choke him. His security guards hemmed me up; whoever the big black dude with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas.”
All you can do about this is laugh.
Below Ross discusses the issue while at Miami radio station WEDR-FM/99 Jamz:
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here