*As we reported, Rick Ross recently received some death threats from alleged gang members.
Though Ross, the ‘Bawse,’ says he’s not worried about it, the Chicago Police Department has launched an investigation, according to TMZ.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Chi-town-based “Gangster Disciples” posted a video, demanding Rick Ross to cut a check for the group’s founder, Larry Hoover.
The video went viral and later the rapper canceled his remaining tour dates.
But he says the cancellation had nothing to do with the video, and everything to do with bad promotions. He also says he’s not scared of anybody because “Ricky Ross is a boss.”
Speaking of being a boss, he had a run in with Young Jeezy at the BET Awards and claims he tried to choke him.
“This is nothing personal to me,” Ross said. “At the BET Awards it basically just boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five police officers behind him and we crossed paths I said ‘what’s up?’ soon as he said ‘what’s up?’ I tried to choke him. His security guards hemmed me up; whoever the big black dude with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas.”
All you can do about this is laugh.
Below Ross discusses the issue while at Miami radio station WEDR-FM/99 Jamz:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here