*As we reported, Rick Ross recently received some death threats from alleged gang members.
Though Ross, the ‘Bawse,’ says he’s not worried about it, the Chicago Police Department has launched an investigation, according to TMZ.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Chi-town-based “Gangster Disciples” posted a video, demanding Rick Ross to cut a check for the group’s founder, Larry Hoover.
The video went viral and later the rapper canceled his remaining tour dates.
But he says the cancellation had nothing to do with the video, and everything to do with bad promotions. He also says he’s not scared of anybody because “Ricky Ross is a boss.”
Speaking of being a boss, he had a run in with Young Jeezy at the BET Awards and claims he tried to choke him.
“This is nothing personal to me,” Ross said. “At the BET Awards it basically just boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five police officers behind him and we crossed paths I said ‘what’s up?’ soon as he said ‘what’s up?’ I tried to choke him. His security guards hemmed me up; whoever the big black dude with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas.”
All you can do about this is laugh.
Below Ross discusses the issue while at Miami radio station WEDR-FM/99 Jamz:
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here