*As we reported, Rick Ross recently received some death threats from alleged gang members.
Though Ross, the ‘Bawse,’ says he’s not worried about it, the Chicago Police Department has launched an investigation, according to TMZ.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Chi-town-based “Gangster Disciples” posted a video, demanding Rick Ross to cut a check for the group’s founder, Larry Hoover.
The video went viral and later the rapper canceled his remaining tour dates.
But he says the cancellation had nothing to do with the video, and everything to do with bad promotions. He also says he’s not scared of anybody because “Ricky Ross is a boss.”
Speaking of being a boss, he had a run in with Young Jeezy at the BET Awards and claims he tried to choke him.
“This is nothing personal to me,” Ross said. “At the BET Awards it basically just boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five police officers behind him and we crossed paths I said ‘what’s up?’ soon as he said ‘what’s up?’ I tried to choke him. His security guards hemmed me up; whoever the big black dude with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas.”
All you can do about this is laugh.
Below Ross discusses the issue while at Miami radio station WEDR-FM/99 Jamz:
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here