*As we reported, Rick Ross recently received some death threats from alleged gang members.
Though Ross, the ‘Bawse,’ says he’s not worried about it, the Chicago Police Department has launched an investigation, according to TMZ.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Chi-town-based “Gangster Disciples” posted a video, demanding Rick Ross to cut a check for the group’s founder, Larry Hoover.
The video went viral and later the rapper canceled his remaining tour dates.
But he says the cancellation had nothing to do with the video, and everything to do with bad promotions. He also says he’s not scared of anybody because “Ricky Ross is a boss.”
Speaking of being a boss, he had a run in with Young Jeezy at the BET Awards and claims he tried to choke him.
“This is nothing personal to me,” Ross said. “At the BET Awards it basically just boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five police officers behind him and we crossed paths I said ‘what’s up?’ soon as he said ‘what’s up?’ I tried to choke him. His security guards hemmed me up; whoever the big black dude with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas.”
All you can do about this is laugh.
Below Ross discusses the issue while at Miami radio station WEDR-FM/99 Jamz:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here