It turns out it’s probably more expensive for him to be out of jail than inside because he’s looking at a $27,000 tab now.
According to reports, Zimmerman, his wife and attorney are being sued for unpaid security fees.
Associated Investigative Services (AIS) asserts that the company was hired on June 26 to keep constant watch over Zimmerman for his own protection.
However, his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, claims the company was paid $40,000 and now a different company is providing bodyguards for $700 a week, which is a breach of contract.
The switch was made, allegedly, because Zimmerman’s defense fund is running low.
Since throwing up a website, it’s estimated Trayvon’s killer generated more than $340,000.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here