It turns out it’s probably more expensive for him to be out of jail than inside because he’s looking at a $27,000 tab now.
According to reports, Zimmerman, his wife and attorney are being sued for unpaid security fees.
Associated Investigative Services (AIS) asserts that the company was hired on June 26 to keep constant watch over Zimmerman for his own protection.
However, his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, claims the company was paid $40,000 and now a different company is providing bodyguards for $700 a week, which is a breach of contract.
The switch was made, allegedly, because Zimmerman’s defense fund is running low.
Since throwing up a website, it’s estimated Trayvon’s killer generated more than $340,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here