It turns out it’s probably more expensive for him to be out of jail than inside because he’s looking at a $27,000 tab now.
According to reports, Zimmerman, his wife and attorney are being sued for unpaid security fees.
Associated Investigative Services (AIS) asserts that the company was hired on June 26 to keep constant watch over Zimmerman for his own protection.
However, his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, claims the company was paid $40,000 and now a different company is providing bodyguards for $700 a week, which is a breach of contract.
The switch was made, allegedly, because Zimmerman’s defense fund is running low.
Since throwing up a website, it’s estimated Trayvon’s killer generated more than $340,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here