It turns out it’s probably more expensive for him to be out of jail than inside because he’s looking at a $27,000 tab now.
According to reports, Zimmerman, his wife and attorney are being sued for unpaid security fees.
Associated Investigative Services (AIS) asserts that the company was hired on June 26 to keep constant watch over Zimmerman for his own protection.
However, his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, claims the company was paid $40,000 and now a different company is providing bodyguards for $700 a week, which is a breach of contract.
The switch was made, allegedly, because Zimmerman’s defense fund is running low.
Since throwing up a website, it’s estimated Trayvon’s killer generated more than $340,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here