Attorneys released a re-mastered photo of the suspect bloodied the night the confrontation occurred.
The photo was previously presented before, however, this time around the image is higher quality and less grainy.
Zimmerman’s defense vows to present related documents and other evidences on his website, GZlegalcase.com.
He’s still fundraising and will be sending out “thank you” cards to donors.
The latest updates in the case have surfaced as another Florida shooting has caught the nation’s attention, bringing the state’s controversial “State Your Ground” law into the spotlight once again.
The shooting of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a black teen who was shot by Michael Dunn, a white man, after an alleged confrontation over loud music has drawn comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case, despite significant differences.
The trial will begin on June 10, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here