Attorneys released a re-mastered photo of the suspect bloodied the night the confrontation occurred.
The photo was previously presented before, however, this time around the image is higher quality and less grainy.
Zimmerman’s defense vows to present related documents and other evidences on his website, GZlegalcase.com.
He’s still fundraising and will be sending out “thank you” cards to donors.
The latest updates in the case have surfaced as another Florida shooting has caught the nation’s attention, bringing the state’s controversial “State Your Ground” law into the spotlight once again.
The shooting of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a black teen who was shot by Michael Dunn, a white man, after an alleged confrontation over loud music has drawn comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case, despite significant differences.
The trial will begin on June 10, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here