Attorneys released a re-mastered photo of the suspect bloodied the night the confrontation occurred.
The photo was previously presented before, however, this time around the image is higher quality and less grainy.
Zimmerman’s defense vows to present related documents and other evidences on his website, GZlegalcase.com.
He’s still fundraising and will be sending out “thank you” cards to donors.
The latest updates in the case have surfaced as another Florida shooting has caught the nation’s attention, bringing the state’s controversial “State Your Ground” law into the spotlight once again.
The shooting of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a black teen who was shot by Michael Dunn, a white man, after an alleged confrontation over loud music has drawn comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case, despite significant differences.
The trial will begin on June 10, 2013.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here