Attorneys released a re-mastered photo of the suspect bloodied the night the confrontation occurred.
The photo was previously presented before, however, this time around the image is higher quality and less grainy.
Zimmerman’s defense vows to present related documents and other evidences on his website, GZlegalcase.com.
He’s still fundraising and will be sending out “thank you” cards to donors.
The latest updates in the case have surfaced as another Florida shooting has caught the nation’s attention, bringing the state’s controversial “State Your Ground” law into the spotlight once again.
The shooting of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a black teen who was shot by Michael Dunn, a white man, after an alleged confrontation over loud music has drawn comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case, despite significant differences.
The trial will begin on June 10, 2013.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here