She’s been through a lot these past few years, dealing with baby daddy drama, paparazzi, and everything in between.
In the cover story, the actress discusses life, living and love.
She says age ain’t nothin’ but a number so live life out loud.
“Don’t stress about your age or fight it,” Berry told InStyle. “Appreciate the young women who look like you once did, but don’t strive to be like them. You’re moving into a new phase of your life – embrace it. That’s what I hope to do.”
She’s in love y’all.
These days she spends her spare time with her daughter Nala and fiancée Oliver Martinez. Happy and at peace, for the most part, Halle says this one is finally the right guy for her.
“When I first met Olivier, there wasn’t the initial ‘I’m in love!’ It was something that grew more gradually – and it feels more real because of that,” Berry said. “[Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!”
She also had a few pointers on fashion, telling readers not to “be a slave to trends” and that those fabulous dresses she wears on the red carpet never go to waste.
“I archive a lot of my clothes and have them wrapped up in boxes. I call them ‘little tombs’ and keep them in a storage space in the Valley,” she said. “I would never get rid of the dress I wore on the night I won my Oscar. When I die, someone can have it, but not a minute before!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here