She’s been through a lot these past few years, dealing with baby daddy drama, paparazzi, and everything in between.
In the cover story, the actress discusses life, living and love.
She says age ain’t nothin’ but a number so live life out loud.
“Don’t stress about your age or fight it,” Berry told InStyle. “Appreciate the young women who look like you once did, but don’t strive to be like them. You’re moving into a new phase of your life – embrace it. That’s what I hope to do.”
She’s in love y’all.
These days she spends her spare time with her daughter Nala and fiancée Oliver Martinez. Happy and at peace, for the most part, Halle says this one is finally the right guy for her.
“When I first met Olivier, there wasn’t the initial ‘I’m in love!’ It was something that grew more gradually – and it feels more real because of that,” Berry said. “[Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!”
She also had a few pointers on fashion, telling readers not to “be a slave to trends” and that those fabulous dresses she wears on the red carpet never go to waste.
“I archive a lot of my clothes and have them wrapped up in boxes. I call them ‘little tombs’ and keep them in a storage space in the Valley,” she said. “I would never get rid of the dress I wore on the night I won my Oscar. When I die, someone can have it, but not a minute before!”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here