*Paps snapped Halle Berry and er fiancé Olivier Martinez strolling hand in hand through the streets of Paris for Christmas.
With her four-year-old daughter Nahla back in the States with her dad Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner and her man – both 46 – were spotted on Sunday, Dec. 23 walking through the city’s Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood — taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
The scene is a far cry from the drama of their Thanksgiving, when Aubry and Martinez got into a violent brawl at Berry’s L.A. home — with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla.
Berry and Aubry, 36, also battled in court over her desire to move Nahla to France full-time — a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
“Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don’t want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected,” a source told Us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here