*Paps snapped Halle Berry and er fiancé Olivier Martinez strolling hand in hand through the streets of Paris for Christmas.
With her four-year-old daughter Nahla back in the States with her dad Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner and her man – both 46 – were spotted on Sunday, Dec. 23 walking through the city’s Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood — taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
The scene is a far cry from the drama of their Thanksgiving, when Aubry and Martinez got into a violent brawl at Berry’s L.A. home — with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla.
Berry and Aubry, 36, also battled in court over her desire to move Nahla to France full-time — a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
“Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don’t want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected,” a source told Us.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here