*Paps snapped Halle Berry and er fiancé Olivier Martinez strolling hand in hand through the streets of Paris for Christmas.
With her four-year-old daughter Nahla back in the States with her dad Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner and her man – both 46 – were spotted on Sunday, Dec. 23 walking through the city’s Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood — taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
The scene is a far cry from the drama of their Thanksgiving, when Aubry and Martinez got into a violent brawl at Berry’s L.A. home — with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla.
Berry and Aubry, 36, also battled in court over her desire to move Nahla to France full-time — a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
“Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don’t want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected,” a source told Us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here