*Paps snapped Halle Berry and er fiancé Olivier Martinez strolling hand in hand through the streets of Paris for Christmas.
With her four-year-old daughter Nahla back in the States with her dad Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner and her man – both 46 – were spotted on Sunday, Dec. 23 walking through the city’s Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood — taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
The scene is a far cry from the drama of their Thanksgiving, when Aubry and Martinez got into a violent brawl at Berry’s L.A. home — with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla.
Berry and Aubry, 36, also battled in court over her desire to move Nahla to France full-time — a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
“Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don’t want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected,” a source told Us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here