*Paps snapped Halle Berry and er fiancé Olivier Martinez strolling hand in hand through the streets of Paris for Christmas.
With her four-year-old daughter Nahla back in the States with her dad Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner and her man – both 46 – were spotted on Sunday, Dec. 23 walking through the city’s Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood — taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
The scene is a far cry from the drama of their Thanksgiving, when Aubry and Martinez got into a violent brawl at Berry’s L.A. home — with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla.
Berry and Aubry, 36, also battled in court over her desire to move Nahla to France full-time — a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
“Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don’t want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected,” a source told Us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here