*”CSI: NY” star Hill Harper has joined the cast of “Parts Per Billion,” a drama also starring one of its executive producers Rosario Dawson. The story follows three separate couples as they all deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships.
The project also stars “Gossip Girl’s” Penn Badgley, Teresa Palmer, Alexis Bledel, Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands and Josh Hartnett.
Written and directed by Brian Horiuchi, “Parts Per Billion” is currently shooting in Detroit until the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here