*”CSI: NY” star Hill Harper has joined the cast of “Parts Per Billion,” a drama also starring one of its executive producers Rosario Dawson. The story follows three separate couples as they all deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships.
The project also stars “Gossip Girl’s” Penn Badgley, Teresa Palmer, Alexis Bledel, Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands and Josh Hartnett.
Written and directed by Brian Horiuchi, “Parts Per Billion” is currently shooting in Detroit until the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here