*”CSI: NY” star Hill Harper has joined the cast of “Parts Per Billion,” a drama also starring one of its executive producers Rosario Dawson. The story follows three separate couples as they all deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships.
The project also stars “Gossip Girl’s” Penn Badgley, Teresa Palmer, Alexis Bledel, Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands and Josh Hartnett.
Written and directed by Brian Horiuchi, “Parts Per Billion” is currently shooting in Detroit until the end of the year.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here