*”CSI: NY” star Hill Harper has joined the cast of “Parts Per Billion,” a drama also starring one of its executive producers Rosario Dawson. The story follows three separate couples as they all deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships.
The project also stars “Gossip Girl’s” Penn Badgley, Teresa Palmer, Alexis Bledel, Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands and Josh Hartnett.
Written and directed by Brian Horiuchi, “Parts Per Billion” is currently shooting in Detroit until the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here