TMZ revealed that a woman named Melanie Smith filed a complained in Georgia to let the state know he’s the father.
But there’s really no issue here because shortly after the baby was born, the now retired Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver and “Dancing with the Stars” champion, took a paternity test and has been taking care of his responsibilities since.
Ward says Smith is entitled to receive child support from him and thus far has provided “substantial” support so far.
At this point, the parents of little Jordyn, who will be two in January, are hashing out an official agreement on support, custody, and parenting time outside of court. Ward would like joint legal and physical custody. So far he’s been able to spend a lot of time with his daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here