TMZ revealed that a woman named Melanie Smith filed a complained in Georgia to let the state know he’s the father.
But there’s really no issue here because shortly after the baby was born, the now retired Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver and “Dancing with the Stars” champion, took a paternity test and has been taking care of his responsibilities since.
Ward says Smith is entitled to receive child support from him and thus far has provided “substantial” support so far.
At this point, the parents of little Jordyn, who will be two in January, are hashing out an official agreement on support, custody, and parenting time outside of court. Ward would like joint legal and physical custody. So far he’s been able to spend a lot of time with his daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here