*The days of mob hits seem to have returned and the latest has shocked two coasts.
The son of Los Angeles wealthy businesswoman Sandra Wellington, was shot and killed Wednesday in broad daylight in New York City’s busy midtown area of W. 58th street, according to the Daily Mail.
Brandon Woodard, 31, was a well known socialite and promoter that was, as they say, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But, it’s obvious that wealth does not dictate that the person will lead a worry-free life.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here