*The days of mob hits seem to have returned and the latest has shocked two coasts.
The son of Los Angeles wealthy businesswoman Sandra Wellington, was shot and killed Wednesday in broad daylight in New York City’s busy midtown area of W. 58th street, according to the Daily Mail.
Brandon Woodard, 31, was a well known socialite and promoter that was, as they say, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But, it’s obvious that wealth does not dictate that the person will lead a worry-free life.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here