*The days of mob hits seem to have returned and the latest has shocked two coasts.
The son of Los Angeles wealthy businesswoman Sandra Wellington, was shot and killed Wednesday in broad daylight in New York City’s busy midtown area of W. 58th street, according to the Daily Mail.
Brandon Woodard, 31, was a well known socialite and promoter that was, as they say, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But, it’s obvious that wealth does not dictate that the person will lead a worry-free life.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here