*Rapper/actor Ice-T is not feeling like a happily married man these days.
You could say it’s because what happened in ‘Vegas shouldn’t have happened and it didn’t stay in ‘Vegas.
The Ice man, born Tracy Marrow, 54, is dealing with a wife, yes CoCo, 33 – who’s seen in pics with some rapper dude from Oakland named AP.9 – that are burning up the Internet.
Apparently Mrs. Ice-T (Nicole Natalie “CoCo” Austin-Marrow) was Las Vegas participating in some sort of stripper show when she met up with the rapper and was seen having all kinds of fun with him.
And as you can see from the pics above and below, it appears that Coco is liking the vibe she’s getting from rapper dude. Of course Ice-T is none too thrilled about what you and I are seeing and he couldn’t hold it in and put his feeling out via Twitter.
Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude. She said he knew someone in the crew from our show and would pop up where ever they would go. He also said he knew me. I don’t know dude.
Regardless.. They would take Posed pics every time. Most of them disrespectful and in bad taste. She’s made me look.. And feel like sh-t.
I say this on Twitter because there’s no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple. That’s it. Any more questions ask @Cocosworld
Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this sh-t.
Daily Game: Trust no one.
Ice later deleted the tweets, but when asked why, he responded:
“Why did Ice delete all his tweets about the Coco situation?/ I said my part. No need to promote the situation.”
So what’s CoCo’s excuse for embarrassing her husband of eleven years? Here’s what she tweeted:
Woke up to people in a panic about some pics, please guys I’m happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. Its harmless. #RELAX
Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened
I feel so sad, the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he’s upset theres no excuse for my actions. I’m so sorry baby & to evryone
To be honest, we can’t say this is unexpected. After all, she is a world class attention whore. Need we say more?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here