*Did you know you can now eat the iPhone case?
No, we’re not making this up. It’s absolutely true. Only problem is they don’t make a chicken ‘n’ waffles version … yet.
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s more from CNN
Yes, critics of the sometimes disposable nature of today’s tech world, it’s come to this. You can now eat your iPhone case.
The price of a crunchy treat that also (theoretically) protects your most precious of mobile gadgets? $81.
Made from brown rice and salt, the Survival Senbei Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case “is literally part food, part phone case … and great in an emergency when you are desperate for a snack.”
Oh, and about that theoretical protection: “Please be aware that due to its delicate nature, this case may become broken in the delivery or dispatch process,” according to Japan Trend Shop, a site selling the case in the U.S.
Read/learn more at CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here