*Did you know you can now eat the iPhone case?
No, we’re not making this up. It’s absolutely true. Only problem is they don’t make a chicken ‘n’ waffles version … yet. 🙂
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s more from CNN
Yes, critics of the sometimes disposable nature of today’s tech world, it’s come to this. You can now eat your iPhone case.
The price of a crunchy treat that also (theoretically) protects your most precious of mobile gadgets? $81.
Made from brown rice and salt, the Survival Senbei Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case “is literally part food, part phone case … and great in an emergency when you are desperate for a snack.”
Oh, and about that theoretical protection: “Please be aware that due to its delicate nature, this case may become broken in the delivery or dispatch process,” according to Japan Trend Shop, a site selling the case in the U.S.
Read/learn more at CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here