*Did you know you can now eat the iPhone case?
No, we’re not making this up. It’s absolutely true. Only problem is they don’t make a chicken ‘n’ waffles version … yet.
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s more from CNN
Yes, critics of the sometimes disposable nature of today’s tech world, it’s come to this. You can now eat your iPhone case.
The price of a crunchy treat that also (theoretically) protects your most precious of mobile gadgets? $81.
Made from brown rice and salt, the Survival Senbei Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case “is literally part food, part phone case … and great in an emergency when you are desperate for a snack.”
Oh, and about that theoretical protection: “Please be aware that due to its delicate nature, this case may become broken in the delivery or dispatch process,” according to Japan Trend Shop, a site selling the case in the U.S.
Read/learn more at CNN.
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Macon, GA Walmart Trashed by 40-50 Teens; 17-year-old Kharron Green Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here