*Did you know you can now eat the iPhone case?
No, we’re not making this up. It’s absolutely true. Only problem is they don’t make a chicken ‘n’ waffles version … yet.
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s more from CNN
Yes, critics of the sometimes disposable nature of today’s tech world, it’s come to this. You can now eat your iPhone case.
The price of a crunchy treat that also (theoretically) protects your most precious of mobile gadgets? $81.
Made from brown rice and salt, the Survival Senbei Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case “is literally part food, part phone case … and great in an emergency when you are desperate for a snack.”
Oh, and about that theoretical protection: “Please be aware that due to its delicate nature, this case may become broken in the delivery or dispatch process,” according to Japan Trend Shop, a site selling the case in the U.S.
Read/learn more at CNN.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here