*Jennifer Hudson and her family have lost a combined 2,000 pounds on the WeightWatchers diet plan since the singer/actress became the face of the brand in 2010.
J-Hud, who has shed more than 80 pounds herself, says her family’s collective success has helped them each to stick with it.
“It’s great because before we eat – say, before a holiday or a big family reunion – lots of us are saying, ‘How many points is this? How many points is that?’ So we’re together on it,” she tells Lucky magazine.
Hudson still allows herself sweet treats on occasion, but reveals her wrestler fiance David Otunga rarely gives in to his junk food cravings.
“Cheating for him is… one chicken wing, instead of skinless chicken breast!,” she says. “He is, like, no carbs; he only uses two or three seasonings, total, ever. He really understands.”
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here