*Jennifer Hudson and her family have lost a combined 2,000 pounds on the WeightWatchers diet plan since the singer/actress became the face of the brand in 2010.
J-Hud, who has shed more than 80 pounds herself, says her family’s collective success has helped them each to stick with it.
“It’s great because before we eat – say, before a holiday or a big family reunion – lots of us are saying, ‘How many points is this? How many points is that?’ So we’re together on it,” she tells Lucky magazine.
Hudson still allows herself sweet treats on occasion, but reveals her wrestler fiance David Otunga rarely gives in to his junk food cravings.
“Cheating for him is… one chicken wing, instead of skinless chicken breast!,” she says. “He is, like, no carbs; he only uses two or three seasonings, total, ever. He really understands.”
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here