*Jennifer Hudson and her family have lost a combined 2,000 pounds on the WeightWatchers diet plan since the singer/actress became the face of the brand in 2010.
J-Hud, who has shed more than 80 pounds herself, says her family’s collective success has helped them each to stick with it.
“It’s great because before we eat – say, before a holiday or a big family reunion – lots of us are saying, ‘How many points is this? How many points is that?’ So we’re together on it,” she tells Lucky magazine.
Hudson still allows herself sweet treats on occasion, but reveals her wrestler fiance David Otunga rarely gives in to his junk food cravings.
“Cheating for him is… one chicken wing, instead of skinless chicken breast!,” she says. “He is, like, no carbs; he only uses two or three seasonings, total, ever. He really understands.”
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here