*Jennifer Hudson and her family have lost a combined 2,000 pounds on the WeightWatchers diet plan since the singer/actress became the face of the brand in 2010.
J-Hud, who has shed more than 80 pounds herself, says her family’s collective success has helped them each to stick with it.
“It’s great because before we eat – say, before a holiday or a big family reunion – lots of us are saying, ‘How many points is this? How many points is that?’ So we’re together on it,” she tells Lucky magazine.
Hudson still allows herself sweet treats on occasion, but reveals her wrestler fiance David Otunga rarely gives in to his junk food cravings.
“Cheating for him is… one chicken wing, instead of skinless chicken breast!,” she says. “He is, like, no carbs; he only uses two or three seasonings, total, ever. He really understands.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here