*Jennifer Hudson and her family have lost a combined 2,000 pounds on the WeightWatchers diet plan since the singer/actress became the face of the brand in 2010.
J-Hud, who has shed more than 80 pounds herself, says her family’s collective success has helped them each to stick with it.
“It’s great because before we eat – say, before a holiday or a big family reunion – lots of us are saying, ‘How many points is this? How many points is that?’ So we’re together on it,” she tells Lucky magazine.
Hudson still allows herself sweet treats on occasion, but reveals her wrestler fiance David Otunga rarely gives in to his junk food cravings.
“Cheating for him is… one chicken wing, instead of skinless chicken breast!,” she says. “He is, like, no carbs; he only uses two or three seasonings, total, ever. He really understands.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here