*Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo were among the performers who took the stage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Tuesday.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler hosted the annual event, which this year honored the European Union (EU) for promoting peace and democracy across the continent.
Hudson and Ne-Yo took to the stage for a duet, and Kylie Minogue and Seal performed solo sets at the Spektrum arena in Oslo.
A host of European acts also sang in honor of the EU, including Italian tenors Il Volo, Swedish singer Laleh, and Portuguese band Oquestrada.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here