*Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo were among the performers who took the stage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Tuesday.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler hosted the annual event, which this year honored the European Union (EU) for promoting peace and democracy across the continent.
Hudson and Ne-Yo took to the stage for a duet, and Kylie Minogue and Seal performed solo sets at the Spektrum arena in Oslo.
A host of European acts also sang in honor of the EU, including Italian tenors Il Volo, Swedish singer Laleh, and Portuguese band Oquestrada.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here