*Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo were among the performers who took the stage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Tuesday.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler hosted the annual event, which this year honored the European Union (EU) for promoting peace and democracy across the continent.
Hudson and Ne-Yo took to the stage for a duet, and Kylie Minogue and Seal performed solo sets at the Spektrum arena in Oslo.
A host of European acts also sang in honor of the EU, including Italian tenors Il Volo, Swedish singer Laleh, and Portuguese band Oquestrada.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here