*Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo were among the performers who took the stage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Tuesday.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler hosted the annual event, which this year honored the European Union (EU) for promoting peace and democracy across the continent.
Hudson and Ne-Yo took to the stage for a duet, and Kylie Minogue and Seal performed solo sets at the Spektrum arena in Oslo.
A host of European acts also sang in honor of the EU, including Italian tenors Il Volo, Swedish singer Laleh, and Portuguese band Oquestrada.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here