*Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo were among the performers who took the stage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Tuesday.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler hosted the annual event, which this year honored the European Union (EU) for promoting peace and democracy across the continent.
Hudson and Ne-Yo took to the stage for a duet, and Kylie Minogue and Seal performed solo sets at the Spektrum arena in Oslo.
A host of European acts also sang in honor of the EU, including Italian tenors Il Volo, Swedish singer Laleh, and Portuguese band Oquestrada.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here