During a recent interview on NBC with Samantha Guthrie, he defended his joke, saying folks need to stop trippin’ because that’s what he does, act crazy.
“I mean, I – I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a – I don’t even know what to say.”
Basically Foxx’s “joke” referred to his character in “Django Unchained” which co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson. It hits theaters Christmas Day.
Oh yeah, in the film he DOES kill all the white people. Well, damn near all of ’em.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here