During a recent interview on NBC with Samantha Guthrie, he defended his joke, saying folks need to stop trippin’ because that’s what he does, act crazy.
“I mean, I – I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a – I don’t even know what to say.”
Basically Foxx’s “joke” referred to his character in “Django Unchained” which co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson. It hits theaters Christmas Day.
Oh yeah, in the film he DOES kill all the white people. Well, damn near all of ’em.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here