During a recent interview on NBC with Samantha Guthrie, he defended his joke, saying folks need to stop trippin’ because that’s what he does, act crazy.
“I mean, I – I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a – I don’t even know what to say.”
Basically Foxx’s “joke” referred to his character in “Django Unchained” which co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson. It hits theaters Christmas Day.
Oh yeah, in the film he DOES kill all the white people. Well, damn near all of ’em.
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here