During a recent interview on NBC with Samantha Guthrie, he defended his joke, saying folks need to stop trippin’ because that’s what he does, act crazy.
“I mean, I – I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a – I don’t even know what to say.”
Basically Foxx’s “joke” referred to his character in “Django Unchained” which co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson. It hits theaters Christmas Day.
Oh yeah, in the film he DOES kill all the white people. Well, damn near all of ’em.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here