During a recent interview on NBC with Samantha Guthrie, he defended his joke, saying folks need to stop trippin’ because that’s what he does, act crazy.
“I mean, I – I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a – I don’t even know what to say.”
Basically Foxx’s “joke” referred to his character in “Django Unchained” which co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson. It hits theaters Christmas Day.
Oh yeah, in the film he DOES kill all the white people. Well, damn near all of ’em.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here