*Hip hop was well represented at an annual art show in Miami on Friday.
Jay-Z, Sean ”Diddy” Combs and Rick Ross spent more than $100,000 at the annual Art Basel fair.
Jigga and his wife Beyonce paid $20,000 for a painting by U.S. artist Hebru Brantley, while Diddy handed over $65,000 for a mirrored sculpture by Ivan Navarro, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Ross reportedly nabbed a photograph by Jack Shainman for $20,000).
Other celebrity guests at the event included Hollywood stars Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here