*Hip hop was well represented at an annual art show in Miami on Friday.
Jay-Z, Sean ”Diddy” Combs and Rick Ross spent more than $100,000 at the annual Art Basel fair.
Jigga and his wife Beyonce paid $20,000 for a painting by U.S. artist Hebru Brantley, while Diddy handed over $65,000 for a mirrored sculpture by Ivan Navarro, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Ross reportedly nabbed a photograph by Jack Shainman for $20,000).
Other celebrity guests at the event included Hollywood stars Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here