*Hip hop was well represented at an annual art show in Miami on Friday.
Jay-Z, Sean ”Diddy” Combs and Rick Ross spent more than $100,000 at the annual Art Basel fair.
Jigga and his wife Beyonce paid $20,000 for a painting by U.S. artist Hebru Brantley, while Diddy handed over $65,000 for a mirrored sculpture by Ivan Navarro, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Ross reportedly nabbed a photograph by Jack Shainman for $20,000).
Other celebrity guests at the event included Hollywood stars Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here