*Hip hop was well represented at an annual art show in Miami on Friday.
Jay-Z, Sean ”Diddy” Combs and Rick Ross spent more than $100,000 at the annual Art Basel fair.
Jigga and his wife Beyonce paid $20,000 for a painting by U.S. artist Hebru Brantley, while Diddy handed over $65,000 for a mirrored sculpture by Ivan Navarro, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Ross reportedly nabbed a photograph by Jack Shainman for $20,000).
Other celebrity guests at the event included Hollywood stars Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here