*Hip hop was well represented at an annual art show in Miami on Friday.
Jay-Z, Sean ”Diddy” Combs and Rick Ross spent more than $100,000 at the annual Art Basel fair.
Jigga and his wife Beyonce paid $20,000 for a painting by U.S. artist Hebru Brantley, while Diddy handed over $65,000 for a mirrored sculpture by Ivan Navarro, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Ross reportedly nabbed a photograph by Jack Shainman for $20,000).
Other celebrity guests at the event included Hollywood stars Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here