*Jim Brown was larger than life on the gridiron and he became a heartthrob on the big screen, but one place he never got to show off was on the G.O.A.T.’s turf…the boxing ring. He would be the only one showing off there.
A funny story was told by one of boxing’s leading promoters, Bob Arum. In his 46-year affiliation with the sport, he had one story that topped them all…the day Muhammad Ali found out that Jim Brown wanted to step in the ring with him.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here