And now curse-happy Katt Wiliams, of all people, who also over uses the word, is for whatever reason, is agreeing with Spike Lee
And we all know what Spike thinks of Tarantino’s use of the N-word in “Django.” Anyway, the Katt man told his favorite news outlet, TMZ, that Quentin has no business using the N-word period. He even threatened to beat the director down if he saw him in the streets (insert laugh track).
“Quenetin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from,” Katt said. “I hope he didn’t get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren’t going to help you when I see you.”
Katt further iterated that Quentin thinks he’s black and is nothing like Steven Spielberg who made “Amistad.”
“Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn’t wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we’ll see if he is or not.”
Are ya scurred Quentin?
Check out Katt’s comments:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here