And now curse-happy Katt Wiliams, of all people, who also over uses the word, is for whatever reason, is agreeing with Spike Lee
And we all know what Spike thinks of Tarantino’s use of the N-word in “Django.” Anyway, the Katt man told his favorite news outlet, TMZ, that Quentin has no business using the N-word period. He even threatened to beat the director down if he saw him in the streets (insert laugh track).
“Quenetin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from,” Katt said. “I hope he didn’t get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren’t going to help you when I see you.”
Katt further iterated that Quentin thinks he’s black and is nothing like Steven Spielberg who made “Amistad.”
“Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn’t wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we’ll see if he is or not.”
Are ya scurred Quentin?
Check out Katt’s comments:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here