And now curse-happy Katt Wiliams, of all people, who also over uses the word, is for whatever reason, is agreeing with Spike Lee
And we all know what Spike thinks of Tarantino’s use of the N-word in “Django.” Anyway, the Katt man told his favorite news outlet, TMZ, that Quentin has no business using the N-word period. He even threatened to beat the director down if he saw him in the streets (insert laugh track).
“Quenetin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from,” Katt said. “I hope he didn’t get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren’t going to help you when I see you.”
Katt further iterated that Quentin thinks he’s black and is nothing like Steven Spielberg who made “Amistad.”
“Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn’t wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we’ll see if he is or not.”
Are ya scurred Quentin?
Check out Katt’s comments:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here